DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Yeah, I didn't remember that, but yeah he said it.
But with me mentioning Touka is Yasu's mom, I kinda wish there will be a Chika and Touka threesome where Chika refers to Touka as her "landlady".:ROFLMAO:
Technically, Touka is Yasu's landlady as well:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(it's been months, so Yasu has probably moved in)

Touka is more or less Chika's, Chinami's, Sensei's, Tsukasa's, and Yasu's landlady. Only Chika is likely paying though, with a discount.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl
Oct 1, 2023
Technically, Touka is Yasu's landlady as well:
(it's been months, so Yasu has probably moved in)

Touka is more or less Chika's, Chinami's, Sensei's, Tsukasa's, and Yasu's landlady. Only Chika is likely paying though, with a discount.
How does Touka walk around like that and not expect to get plapped :cry: :cry:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Interesting tidbit, apparently it was Pareidolia that had Akira try to take Io when she comes over

So yeah, Pareidolia tried to have Akira rape Molly and failed. He tried to have him rape Io and failed. In the future he tries the same with Yumi and fails. Then tries it with Karin and fails. Pareidolia doesn't get many wins now, does he?

And also, just to bring another tidbit, on HOPE this time, he really doesn't like Yasu huh. I had that one event where he tries to have Akira have sex with Yasu (cause at least HOPE - at least in this case - makes his girls want to have consensual/induced sex instead of just rape), and I finally took upon myself to check the wiki for what he's saying through her.

And finally, this is more of a random thought than anything concrete, but apparently the voice of the world was excited about Makoto's dad dying, which I'm pretty sure was something orchestrated by Himawari at this point (or at least faked by someone else) - since the end of the message sent to Maki was "remember to smile". Makoto also has her eyes become all messed up, and I wonder if that has to do with the voice of the world, since she says she can hear it. Maybe it was that that she heard in bluejay?

lolbob3

Jan 19, 2020
Selebus already said that girls will have a threesome with their moms and Touka is kinda Yasu's mom now so there is very much hope.
I can see everyone else but man do I wonder how the story develops for Yumi to have a threesome with Yuki and Akira..

To think it probably only happens years of updates later makes me kinda angery.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
I can see everyone else but man do I wonder how the story develops for Yumi to have a threesome with Yuki and Akira..
I mean, it's not like every threesome has to have the same dynamic behind it. Io's for instance may just include her watching. Maybe Yuki will start the threesome, and Yumi will hate fuck Akira to claim ownership back (also when the shoe drops on how Yumi was conceived, a lot about them will change, and it already has even without that knowledge).

I'm thinking we'll see a lot of interesting stuff. Apart from Noriko and Kirin, and Makoto and Miku, because those could probably happen at any moment already (as soon as Noriko has a single hour of not the worst luck ever).

Oct 1, 2023
So yeah, Pareidolia tried to have Akira rape Molly and failed. He tried to have him rape Io and failed. In the future he tries the same with Yumi and fails. Then tries it with Karin and fails. Pareidolia doesn't get many wins now, does he?
What happens when you keep trying and you fail?
It depends on the individual really, some get discouraged while others becomes more irritated and desperate.

Which category do you think Pareidolia falls into? I personally think the ones that become VERY DESPERATE

Don't be surprised when he finally finds a target that won't speak up about it while Akira is in the most vulnerable state

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
"My name is Otoha I worry my girlfriend Rin might have feelings for Chika and cheat on me"

I really tried to give her a chance on this replay, but that's it - there's literally no other character I hate more than Otoha.

Again, she just keeps fucking going after Niki calls her pathetic in a million different ways
Like, this bitch is fucking relentless - at the very least Nodoka and Sekai are both smart, malevolent yes, but they own to the shit they do. Otoha's just stupid, infuriating and a piece of shit incapable of thinking.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
"My name is Otoha I worry my girlfriend Rin might have feelings for Chika and cheat on me"

I really tried to give her a chance on this replay, but that's it - there's literally no other character I hate more than Otoha.

Again, she just keeps fucking going after Niki calls her pathetic in a million different ways
Like, this bitch is fucking relentless - at the very least Nodoka and Sekai are both smart, malevolent yes, but they own to the shit they do. Otoha's just stupid, infuriating and a piece of shit incapable of thinking.
"Can't wait for Otoha to become a cuck."
- Nadekai, everytime Otoha is mentioned

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
"Can't wait for Otoha to become a cuck."
- Nadekai, everytime Otoha is mentioned

I can't wait for Otoha to die in a fire. Cause even when she's getting cucked that's way too close to Niki for her, and I don't see another way for the story to go than for it to become a threesome at some point. Which again, she doesn't deserve.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
I can't wait for Otoha to die in a fire. Cause even when she's getting cucked that's way too close to Niki for her, and I don't see another way for the story to go than for it to become a threesome at some point. Which again, she doesn't deserve.
... I'd let her watch... and look at her as I use her crush, her idol as nothing more than a sex toy while she yells she loves me...
But I'd never accept a threesome... that's too much of a reward for what she has done to Rin...

... I wonder how the variable whether we traded the nudes with her affect this scenario...
... If we did I'd say she tries to blackmail us into breaking up with Niki or she spreads it or something...
... That's the only punishment I see for betraying both Niki's and Rin's trust...

4.20 star(s) 294 Votes