Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Now that i think about it, did we already got the dialogue for tiamat's mother? You know, when chika would ask her about it.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
She is familiar with Sekai poetry, so it might be the moment when she understood that they are related
Didnt we learn from Wakana that there was a boy mentioned in her poems. But that she just assumes this might be akira? I am pretty sure about that one.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Didnt we learn from Wakana that there was a boy mentioned in her poems. But that she just assumes this might be akira? I am pretty sure about that one.
It is safe to assume, that Nodoka knows more then Wakana. Especially when we speak about The Girl Who Cannot Breath, who fits Nodoka's tastes much better then Wakana's

Also, Wakana's research started on the beach when she saw simmilarities between Ami and The Girl Who Cannot Breath. On the other hand, for Nodoka it already was the last piece of puzzle, and her reaction was (for me) "lol, if Ami is Sensei's nice, she should have been related to Sekai too"

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Hey DeSkel15, can you provide the best shots of the old one when it's made up of Ami's? I'm wanting to see just how closely it matches the Nao drawing version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
So I think I am nearing the end of a current update... and I am really confused what is happening... what happened to Ami? Why does she think that her friends are against her now?

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
It is safe to assume, that Nodoka knows more then Wakana. Especially when we speak about The Girl Who Cannot Breath, who fits Nodoka's tastes much better then Wakana's

Also, Wakana's research started on the beach when she saw simmilarities between Ami and The Girl Who Cannot Breath. On the other hand, for Nodoka it already was the last piece of puzzle, and her reaction was (for me) "lol, if Ami is Sensei's nice, she should have been related to Sekai too"
Are you probably not wrong that Nodoka could know -or at least at this point in time remember more- of her work. But i somehow have trouble believing that his name Akira was literally used in the peoms, when from everything i remember has been told about the author is how much she valued her anonymity. Using real names would somehow against that. Dont you think?

Yeah, i can somehow agree that she might be able to put one and one together at the beach. But i wonder why she has never brought it to him. It isnt like her to be shy about stuff that is important to her, no matter what it does to other people.

falco256

May 27, 2019
So I think I am nearing the end of a current update... and I am really confused what is happening... what happened to Ami? Why does she think that her friends are against her now?
Her mental health isn't exactly good lol, her being paranoid isn't entirely uncharacteristic. Maya has outright said that Ami could be an outright danger to the women around her. Especially when you factor in that she wants to keep Akira all to herself to protect him, and they want him to get back to normal. So it's a conflict of interests which she's taking personally.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Her mental health isn't exactly good lol, her being paranoid isn't entirely uncharacteristic. Maya has outright said that Ami could be an outright danger to the women around her. Especially when you factor in that she wants to keep Akira all to herself to protect him, and they want him to get back to normal. So it's a conflict of interests which she's taking personally.
But what's all this about Sekai, why did Sekai turn into Kaori and forced us to kiss, what is her end goal. I just don't follow.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hey DeSkel15, can you provide the best shots of the old one when it's made up of Ami's? I'm wanting to see just how closely it matches the Nao drawing version.
You mean the thing behind Yumi and Sensei in Yumi's Chapter 3 'A Day in the Life' Event?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It also looks similar to Nao itself from the 'Mother's Milk' Happy Event:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
You mean the thing behind Yumi and Sensei in Yumi's Chapter 3 'A Day in the Life' Event?:
It also looks similar to Nao itself from the 'Mother's Milk' Happy Event:
Yeah that's the one, not 100% sure it's the old one but man they look similar. Cheers bro.

Reactions: DeSkel15

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Ayane, Maya, and Sensei are trying to keep Ami from finding out about the resets, and continously do things behind her back that she can't ignore throughout Chapter 3.

For example, Ayane "borderline" kidnaps Sensei right in front of Ami while she has to work in Ayane's 'How The World Works' Chapter 3 Event:

Ayane and Maya also seemed to start hanging out without Ami, including at the Shrine:
and basically since the beginning of Chapter 3, Ami made it rather clear she noticed they were acting different:
Even Tsuneyo seemed to pick up that Ayane changed:
Albeit, she's far more perceptive than she let's on.

Overall: This all seemed to translate to Ami thinking that her friends are intentionally leaving her out of things, which well, they were, and they are not exactly good at hiding it.
In which event does Otoha kiss Niki?
The 'To the Future with a Smile' Chapter 3 Main Event.
Who is this old one you speak of?
Yeah, That's "The Old One":
It's shown up a bit:
It was "summoned" in Noriko's 'I Really Want to Stay at Your House' Chapter 3 Event, which if "missed" is replaced by a red 'CONSUMED BY THE OLD ONE' with a line through it.

I somewhat think that the old one is actually just Pareidolia's original form as perhaps Sensei's imaginary friend from his childhood, but that's just a theory.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kitty Hawk
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes