Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Dont get spoiled you dont want to know until you are there.
genuine question: did anyone even care about karin? kinda boring character, could partner up with futaba and go off to the space war and it wouldn't make much of a difference.

hoping these last events will finally breathe some action into her life cause god knows she needs some development.

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
But isn't he talking about Futaba?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, yes. I believe Sensei is saying lavender hair would be optimal (why would he think so? Because he knows someone with whom Nodoka and her mom are obsessed.) And since Futaba smells of lavender, she's a nice enough substitute. Of course, this is a leap.

If I'm being honest, I know next to nothing about the "Upside Down House." It's one of the most complicated aspects of LiL, in my experience. Then there's the fact that I've only played the game once (I've never seen post-remake Chapter 1 events, for example.) I can barely remember most details.

The extent Kyoko was obsessed with [REDACTED]:

Nodoka:
"Strands of lavender-colored hair, decorating the spaces between words would be plucked up by those cracking fingers and lifted up under the warm light of dimming bulbs."
"She would observe them for hours when the words stopped making sense. And she loved that color more than life itself, but it meant little when life to her was nothing."
"And as they did, her fingers never healed. Her heart never wavered. And all that kept her sane were those same lavender hairs and those same recycled words."

From Lavender

genuine question: did anyone even care about karin? kinda boring character, could partner up with futaba and go off to the space war and it wouldn't make much of a difference.

hoping these last events will finally breathe some action into her life cause god knows she needs some development.
She is cute.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Well, the difference with futaba is that karin has the excuse to be just a side character. So far she was mostly just the pure innocent big and big hearted sister of kirin and background/support character. And so far her plot was pretty straight, not much happened i admit, but at least it wasnt all over the place with million plotlines that all got no where.

So i think she is okay and could become interesting now.

falco256

May 27, 2019

Karin is one of the few true innocents around him that aren't children. And that's kinda debatable considering questionable ages of most of the cast lol.

Is she a bit bland? yeah, cause she's surrounded by weird and wonderful and that makes a nice normal(And very very naive) girl seem dull. She seems remarkably 'whole/unbroken' for this game, a bit like Touka, except Touka is a main girl and not a side piece with minimal interaction.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Karin is one of the few true innocents around him that aren't children. And that's kinda debatable considering questionable ages of most of the cast lol.

Is she a bit bland? yeah, cause she's surrounded by weird and wonderful and that makes a nice normal(And very very naive) girl seem dull. She seems remarkably 'whole/unbroken' for this game, a bit like Touka, except Touka is a main girl and not a side piece with minimal interaction.
Who's Touka?
You mean Torihime?

• Haha
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023

She definitely has her own niche among the cast as the wholesome character. Her perspective is a nice anchor point to reference while everyone else is becoming more of a deviant by the day.

She's the perfect role model which is an essential part of Kirin's story imo. So I don't think it's fair to say you could write her out without any consequence. She's very much a supporting character and that's okay and makes sense.

Aug 20, 2021
Its probably going to get super messy. I'm assuming some of the individual character routs will have requirements to have missed as well as viewed some combination events. If you think the guide mod is required to play now. Just wait until you have to navigate your way to some of the character routs without locking your self into the wrong one 100hrs in because you did something out of order 60 hours ago and you had 1 less lust point than you needed 30 hours ago... etc... ect. Just imagine the absurd flow chart that someone will inevitably end up making.

Might just rework all the event requirements at some point but I fear that stuff might become so entangled in the code that Selebus wont be able to change things without breaking everything.
In URM we trust.

Aug 20, 2021
What is the fuck? I was always just joking when i called her edritch abomination. And i was right all along? Holy shit! I really havent seen this comming.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Plant #4 can leave my girl Nao-chan tf alone is what he can do. She’s not an abomination!

That’s why he exploded along with the other plants… Karma is real.

Aug 20, 2021

Hard disagree. I love Karin and will defend her with my life. She’s too pure for this world.

Could she use more development, though? Absolutely. But recent events have already begun to do just that, wouldn’t you say? At the very least, it’s a start. All we can do now is see where it all leads.

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl
4.20 star(s) 294 Votes