wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
It triggers if Futaba has like 50 lust by the time the beach party happens, no?
Both Futaba and Makoto's lust have to be 50 which can kinda suck if you didn't get Makoto's to 50 before she blue jays herself and goes AWOL until after that event.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So, random, but what do you guys think about the girls in the hallways being parallels of eachother?

Maya vs Yumi:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Molly vs Otoha:

Futaba vs Miku:

Io vs Touka:

Chika vs Rin:

Noriko vs Tsuneyo:

Ayane vs Makoto:

Kirin vs Yasu:

Ami vs Sana:

Nodoka vs Uta:
Damn, i need a 10 x bigger thinking reaction for this one... really big and insightful thunk right there man.

FireCazador

May 22, 2020
Kinda makes me wonder what Sel plans to do once LiL is done. He's essentially forced to keep making eroge since he can hardly put "I spend years writing an erotic visual novel about a teacher grooming a classroom of 15-year-olds" on his resume. Hell, even writing a story about less illegal themes in hopes of reaching a larger audience is probably pointless now that he's already been banned from mainstream funding platforms like Patreon, and may alienate his current funders who probably share his 'preferences'.
Interviewer: So what have you been doing those years
Sel: I have been programing a game at renpy
Interviewer: Oh, could we perhaps have a look at that game?
Sel: Nope

Dc345

May 27, 2020
Kinda makes me wonder what Sel plans to do once LiL is done. He's essentially forced to keep making eroge since he can hardly put "I spend years writing an erotic visual novel about a teacher grooming a classroom of 15-year-olds" on his resume. Hell, even writing a story about less illegal themes in hopes of reaching a larger audience is probably pointless now that he's already been banned from mainstream funding platforms like Patreon, and may alienate his current funders who probably share his 'preferences'.
This may come off as a little weird to say but I don't think Sel would have too much trouble finding work since the internet is practically ignoring the more "niche" side of a creator's work and focusing more on the talent. Such examples are that several NSFW artists are working on the newest season of Invincible and the creator of Don't Toy With Me Miss Nagatoro has a history of drawing hentai before his work on his manga. While LiL isn't niche and on the more than questionable side with the literal grooming of children and oftentimes "Lessons in Shota" with some of the requests he makes for his fans I wouldn't be surprised if somebody looked past the questionable aspects of his game and said you're a good writer you're hired. Not defending the deplorable aspects of LiL just my opinion.(Please dont hurt me)

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
I can't remember the last time this thread was this dead. Here's a prompt:

Which three-way combination would you most want to see in this game?
Sensei (or Nodoka)/Haruka/Sana would be fun to continue Haruka's corruption. Fucking her friend's naive daughter behind her back would be quite the moral event horizon.

I feel like the proposed Sensei/Uta/Io trouple could actually be strangely lewd in a very niche sort of way even if Io herself doesn't perform any sex acts, but it's Io so it'll probably be cringe and awkward.

Rin/Chika/Niki just to shit on Otoha.

This may come off as a little weird to say but I don't think Sel would have too much trouble finding work since the internet is practically ignoring the more "niche" side of a creator's work and focusing more on the talent. Such examples are that several NSFW artists are working on the newest season of Invincible and the creator of Don't Toy With Me Miss Nagatoro has a history of drawing hentai before his work on his manga. While LiL isn't niche and on the more than questionable side with the literal grooming of children and oftentimes "Lessons in Shota" with some of the requests he makes for his fans I wouldn't be surprised if somebody looked past the questionable aspects of his game and said you're a good writer you're hired. Not defending the deplorable aspects of LiL just my opinion.(Please dont hurt me)
I'm not so sure. As the guy I quoted pointed out, you could conceivably get fired just for playing this, let alone writing it. Even fictional stuff dealing with minors is the sort of thing a Western company wouldn't want to touch with a ten foot pole.
No need to apologize though; the people sufficiently invested in this game to keep playing for years and bother posting in this thread aren't very likely to take offense, I would think.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I'm not so sure. As the guy I quoted pointed out, you could conceivably get fired just for playing this, let alone writing it. Even fictional stuff dealing with minors is the sort of thing a Western company wouldn't want to touch with a ten foot pole.
No need to apologize though; the people sufficiently invested in this game to keep playing for years and bother posting in this thread aren't very likely to take offense, I would think.
Dude's making $11k/month, and the trend in this community is that if you finish a project and it's any good, the follow ups are usually even more profitable, so why would he even begin to care about what a company would think?

When LiL ends, he just starts work on a new game and keeps raking in the dough.

Y'all really overthinking this. The entire point of getting into this work is to NOT have to worry about employers think about you anymore.

wamzzz

Sep 28, 2021
Dude's making $11k/month, and the trend in this community is that if you finish a project and it's any good, the follow ups are usually even more profitable, so why would he even begin to care about what a company would think?

Y'all really overthinking this. The entire point of getting into this work is to NOT have to worry about employers think about you anymore.
I can agree with that but I do wonder what he'll use instead of koikatsu since he's moving away from it. I'd assume his fans are really into the anime style and I doubt going to something like Daz would appeal to them. Would he learn to draw? Would he hire an artist? Curious to see how that turns out 10 years from now when he finally finishes LiL.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I can agree with that but I do wonder what he'll use instead of koikatsu since he's moving away from it. I'd assume his fans are really into the anime style and I doubt going to something like Daz would appeal to them. Would he learn to draw? Would he hire an artist? Curious to see how that turns out 10 years from now when he finally finishes LiL.
I mean, we're looking at a minimum of six years out. An open-source solution could easily come out well before then.

Reactions: chronox42

Dc345

May 27, 2020
In discord he said once LiL is done he is never using Koikatsu again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Blue Guy

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017

The part about corporate perception you quoted was a merely hypothetical exhange; in my original post I noted that he pretty much has to keep making eroge and hope to maintain his current audience. I was merely reflecting on how the questionable nature of the game means that he can't afford to fail at this, not predicting that he will quit and will have to go job-hunting soon.

By then, AI art may be advanced enough to simply generate everything he needs.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Most companies couldn't care less actually, even if a company did a thorough background check and found he made this game, as long as he's not going to work in a lewd chinami shirt and a car with the words loli-trolly written on the side, they won't care and he'll be fine.

I can agree with that but I do wonder what he'll use instead of koikatsu since he's moving away from it.
I very vaguely (so grain of salt and all that) remember him saying one time that he'd be using classic art like most visual novels. And if he's putting a little money away for the next project, then he could probably keep the many variations in scenes he likes to do with koikatsu.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
Most companies couldn't care less actually, even if a company did a thorough background check and found he made this game, as long as he's not going to work in a lewd chinami shirt and a car with the words loli-trolly written on the side, they won't care and he'll be fine.

I very vaguely (so grain of salt and all that) remember him saying one time that he'd be using classic art like most visual novels. And if he's putting a little money away for the next project, then he could probably keep the many variations in scenes he likes to do with koikatsu.
"going to work in a lewd chinami shirt and a car with the words loli-trolly written on the side"..

What Sel finds at work the day he does that:

Wardtnaci

Jun 12, 2022
Future update posted:

Lessons in Love 0.36.0 (Christmas 4):
Total Events: 0/22 Complete
Main Events: 0/20 Complete
Lust Events: 0/2 Complete
Picture Messages: 0/3 Complete
Programming: 0/22 Complete
Proofreading/Editing: 0/22 Complete
Estimated Release Date: 1/1/24

looks like sel is taking a 2 month hiatus after Halloween 4 release(10/15/23). I though there would be a reset between Halloween and Christmas, I guess I was wrong.

Angra Shadow

Jun 6, 2023
I had a feeling something like that would happen because he's been making slower progress at this update than usual from what I've seen. Though I'm surprised we're getting Christmas right away instead of after a character update.

Reactions: crustlord12

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
1. I don't think there's a way to tell if it was a real thing, a flashback from before time loop or a memory of a previous Sensei. That and it was just a handjob. There's lots of events that show him even talking a bit with Maya makes him go wack.

2. Maybe that day where she had sex with Akira when she was still a kid while he was sitting in bed, who knows?

3. It's Pareidolia

Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

worthlesspeon

Jun 10, 2017
It wouldn't require a thorough background check. With... very minimal googling, you get his real name and address. Like I found it totally on accident when I was just trying to see where else he might market this game. So any company that searches his actual name will find this game. That's well within the purview of a background check that you'd go through for even a part time McDonalds job. Most companies would not touch anyone who openly embraces pedophilia with a 10 foot pole.

His income has been quite stagnant since all the drama here, and for any future game he wouldn't have the benefit of using this site to advertise. I don't think his future success his anywhere near guaranteed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus
4.20 star(s) 294 Votes