• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
I appreciate the wiki updates. But I'm not sure why possible future loli content, that you can presumably avoid, crossed the line when there was already a few scenes with loli content in the game. And narratively plenty of it being implied to have or directly stated to have happened in the past.

I guess though it could have been something along the lines of the straw that broke the camel's back in regards to making the decision to not continue with the game. Which I suppose makes sense.

GSwole

May 1, 2023
I appreciate the wiki updates. But I'm not sure why possible future loli content, that you can presumably avoid, crossed the line when there was already a few scenes with loli content in the game. And narratively plenty of it being implied to have or directly stated to have happened in the past.

I guess though it could have been something along the lines of the straw that broke the camel's back in regards to making the decision to not continue with the game. Which I suppose makes sense.
Youre preaching to the choir when theres hundreds of normies who give him money and demonize loli/shota content but still play the game and make the choices that pursue said content that makes them uncomfortable. Lots of hypocrites in the server who fawn over teenagers (Rin is 14 btw) but draw a line at chinami and company. Theres been unavoidable loli/shota content already so anyone there still demonizing it while enjoying it is lying to themselves and so far in the closet theyre in narnia.

Dec 31, 2021
Everyone has their own moral compass, and even if one person might disagree logically or emotionally with it, its at least positive to see that people out there still obey their own moral compass when it compels them to jump ship.

Dec 31, 2021
I mean, I totally get where you're coming from, since its not exactly subtle in this game. But they don't really need an excuse to stop doing something they volunteered to do, either. So its quite possible this person is having an internal review of their own morals now, which is good. Or its possible they suddenly just decided "fuck it, too much." Whatever the case, at least we still have guidemod to help us figure shit out. XD

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Yeah, i second this and i would even go a step further and say it is none of our fucking business why they stoped. Be the reason loli content they are not comfortable with suddenly, or because they smelled cheese. It doesnt fucking matter. If the reason was for them good enough to stop working at the wiki, i say fair enough, wish you all the best mate.

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes