Apollo259

Sep 27, 2020
I could probably cut it down alot if I got rid of copies and didn't add the fluff in certain events, but... I don't really want to deal with it, lmao. I know where things are, but why they are there or even when they got there, well:
I have the same problem but I don't even know where anything is anymore. So I end up retaking screenshots when I can't find something I thought I had. And now I have a million duplicate with different names and it's too much of a mess to fix so it just keeps getting worse.

Reactions: DeSkel15

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I could probably cut it down alot if I got rid of copies and didn't add the fluff in certain events, but... I don't really want to deal with it. I know where things are, but why they are there or even when they got there, well:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I've been planning on restarting the game and the screenshots soon, during the break, but we'll see what happens.
Every time i see a pic of Kaori looking into the camera i just want to hug her, she just looks like she's made for hugging, though i bet she'd flip and speak Kaori-ese, so the face doesn't match the personality in this case.

Nunyo

Jun 17, 2018
Maya (speaking to Teacher)
"There is an infinite amount of worlds out there... and an infinite amount of possibilities within each and every one of them."
Nope. The universe is finite. We know it's mass. It can't be infinite and any teacher would correct her immediately. I'm hoping this is just a Japanese thing, and not a commentary on the world's level of education.

Kitty Hawk

Jul 8, 2020
Nope. The universe is finite. We know it's mass. It can't be infinite and any teacher would correct her immediately. I'm hoping this is just a Japanese thing, and not a commentary on the world's level of education.
We only know the mass of the common matter in observable universe, which is evidently smaller than the whole universe, which might as well be infinite, as so far we haven't seen any borders or looping images of the same objects (That depends on topology of the universe).

Nunyo

Jun 17, 2018
We only know the mass of the common matter in observable universe, which is evidently smaller than the whole universe, which might as well be infinite, as so far we haven't seen any borders or looping images of the same objects (That depends on topology of the universe).
As you cannot site an example of "An Infinite Number of X" in nature, there is no sane reason to think it would be in existence.

Infinity is solely allowed in the domain of mathematics. If you use it anywhere else, that's just high fantasy.

Cheers.

Reactions: SymbolicSalad

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
wq.gif

lolbob3

Jan 19, 2020
As you cannot site an example of "An Infinite Number of X" in nature, there is no sane reason to think it would be in existence.

Infinity is solely allowed in the domain of mathematics. If you use it anywhere else, that's just high fantasy.

Cheers.

Reactions: FireCazador

Angiboat

Jun 22, 2020
For the people who had trouble with the images, my personal fix was downscaling them and lowering the quality so they lost a solid chunk of size in my folder.
Oh, and doing an image duplicate checker run beforehand.
Looking back on my pics made me notice we had a lot of that "where do people go when they die?" line from a bunch of characters like Rin or Chinami, then it just disappeared for good. Kinda like "Am I okay?".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DeSkel15

XHunterz

May 14, 2022
Its feels this game is not enjoyable to to play because the sandbox mod is too grinds to repeat some effect to earn affection, so dont play this game it makes you puke, because the story is boring and the renders is you know there's something missing to it like it's not like other visual novels I played like, guess what game it is, the animation kinda bad 3 seconds only trashed game, I like the other one because too many repeatable content and worth it to play than this kind of trash

fdsasdf_p

Apr 24, 2021
Ever since Nodoka consciously brings her mother's influence on her into the picture in the latest update, I've been thinking whether inserting Kyoko into Nodoka's previous episodes would make more sense or not.

More specifically, in Breathing in Unison. Nodoka was implying that a certain female has the same eyes as Sensei. Since immediately after she brought up the dreamy blue eye girl, back then I assumed Nodoka somehow just saw the resemblance between Sensei and the blue eye hot girl (presumably Himawari because there is no one fits this role better for the time being) despite Sensei's eye color never being blue.

Inserting Kyoko here on the other hand doesn't seem to immediately contradict anything since now we know Nodoka's eye color isn't from Kyoko. In a wild turn, it could be that Kyoko has the same type of chaotic eyes like Sensei. Maybe it's Kyoko’s eyes that Sensei feels familiar in Backwards Dancing but this lacks solid proof (and also I was banking the idea of those familiar eyes belonging to Saki, something like Sensei can't even recognize her mother's eyes and can only feel familiar about them)

In addition, Kyoko herself can't be the blue eye girl in Nodoka's dream because it has to be someone Nodoka doesn't know, and Kyoko herself dreamt of the mysterious blue eye girl as well if a part of An Excerpt From a Waterlogged Journal comes from Kyoko's perspective. And maybe this is why Nodoka's mania is almost always about the blue eye girl (Himawari maybe) and the upside down house together when on the surface the two don’t easily coincide; in her mind her mother’s confusing words and a mysterious girl who visited both her mother and her in the dream must be connected.

Kyoko might also be useful in tapping into the surreal poem in the same event, as I never could comprehend whose POV this should be from. It'd feel like it's from someone who "has no father and has a daughter" if the subject didn't change. This potentially could apply to a lot of people, but for the sake of relevance I'd say Sekai, Ayane, and now Kyoko are more possible due to all three having lore-heavy daughters. Sekai at the time seemed extremely plausible so what's left was to explain her connection to the upside down house. But if this is from Kyoko, what needs to be explained then becomes what upside down house itself is and what she's experienced that consequentially (or not) led her to words incomprehensible even to Nodoka and a conclusion of "god is real". If only someone can hit me with a cool interpretation of WHO CAN AND CAN’T SEE WHO segment :coffee:

4.20 star(s) 292 Votes