• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
What's a bad homie route? Do I get to hate-fuck her?
Also, why should've I, she had plenty of chances...
A bad homie route is a route where you didnt respect Rin's wish and let her have a chance with chika before you pursuit her yourself. Aka, you did the event Schadenfreude before you did Whats Done is Done.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
A bad homie route is a route where you didnt respect Rin's wish and let her have a chance with chika before you pursuit her yourself. Aka, you did the event Schadenfreude before you did Whats Done is Done.
Ye, but do I lose anything?

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
I think he meant that losing Rin's trust is like nothing for him.
Which is really weird imo. Because Ron is the only girl that doesnt want anything from him and that does like him for his personality -for what reason she even does that is beyond me tho- that doesnt want his dick, his approval, to become her father or whatever.

Jun 20, 2023
Which is really weird imo. Because Ron is the only girl that doesnt want anything from him and that does like him for his personality -for what reason she even does that is beyond me tho- that doesnt want his dick, his approval, to become her father or whatever.
Considering latest updates and recent monologue about Rin "feelings", I do not think "doesn't want anything from him" applies any longer. It is about time this "Yuritopia" dies anyway, so give it a few more updates involving Rin and she will likely want Sensei dick and approval on the same level as others.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Considering latest updates and recent monologue about Rin "feelings", I do not think "doesn't want anything from him" applies any longer. It is about time this "Yuritopia" dies anyway, so give it a few more updates involving Rin and she will likely want Sensei dick and approval on the same level as others.
Maybe not anylonger. But currently i would at best her feelings describe as confused. And it still took her until chapter 3 to even reach that stage. So i stand on my hill. In that regard Ron is unique.
Ron is definitely best girl. Wonder when we're going to finally see some lust scenes with her
Edit: When i think about that Ron just gets one event for the rest of the year, my guess would be 2025.

Reactions: Axismundi
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes