• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 25, 2022
Yeah, sure, as if the little shit would listen in that case either.

edit:
I know The Incredible Melting Man. But who the fuck is melty man?
Anticipated this and have added a youtube video link in my original post. Wasn't quick enough to beat you though. Here it is again though.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a mix of bitterness, overprotectiveness, and possessiveness.

• Overprotective:
Keep in mind that these girls are minors... Even Sensei being around them is dangerous in reality. One of Ami's problems is that they can all get Sensei in trouble because they are teens:
But she also thinks they'll rape, take advantage of him, and hurt him, because he's weak. Especially when it comes to girls. Makoto can literally rape him, so she's not wrong.

• Possessive:
Ami also wants Sensei for herself, or at the very least to be involved since he's the only family she has and someone she takes care of constantly, and she's jealous like almost every other girl would be.

Most girls in this game are possessive. Miku and Sana seem polyamorous, though, and Ami actually seems to prefer Miku to most of the girls as well:
She's not sneaky. Makes me wonder how things would be if they were all just honest with eachother, instead of going behind eachother's backs.

• Bitter:
Ami was also likely trying to cuck Maya in particular, who she thinks is in the closet:
Ami seemed to believe Maya Prime has been betraying her since Chapter 1, and probably prior. I somewhat doubt she didn't notice things over the years, especially considering Sensei has Maya's wizard nudes on his computer, and she's apparently heard Maya having sex at the shrine pre resets.

Ami's also not exactly a fan of being betrayed by a friend or cheated on by Sensei who she considers her boyfriend, especially in her own home. Sensei is also lying as per usual and I doubt anyone would like being lied to. So, yeah, not much reason to be happy about this.

• Overall:
This is Ami simply being Ami.

Last edited:

Pedro4545454

Nov 23, 2023
I swear I'm trying to understand how this conversation started about Ami and ended with almost everyone talking about horse penises, Uta with penises and erectile dysfunction.

• Haha
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I swear I'm trying to understand how this conversation started about Ami and ended with almost everyone talking about horse penises, Uta with penises and erectile dysfunction.
Read between the lines bro, things were getting pretty testy between D and X, and B derailed it with some simple humor, it was expertly done.

Reactions: Pedro4545454
4.20 star(s) 292 Votes