Apr 24, 2018
could anyone help me with unlocking natasha's sex scene in johnny bullet, like what steps to be followed. all i am able to achieve is a blowjob from her at the restaurant. also i would be thankful if there was any walkthrough for the game for different endings
Get Natasha's relationship to 100, have the blue suit, buy the $200 lobster, compliment her dress, and let her keep going with the blowjob.

Natasha will start living with you at Day 50. On day 55, buy her food, and on day 60 buy her panties. On Day 70, you can fuck her.

DRAGONIC OVERLORD

Oct 9, 2018
Get Natasha's relationship to 100, have the blue suit, buy the $200 lobster, compliment her dress, and let her keep going with the blowjob.

Natasha will start living with you at Day 50. On day 55, buy her food, and on day 60 buy her panties. On Day 70, you can fuck her.
but after the blowjob, she is not there at the russian villa. is she present somewhere else ?
anyway thank you for replying

hornsybatsy

Aug 2, 2017
Theres 2 games that's missing so it isent complete is it?
no, like a tag IN the list, not the thread itself, or all of the games are already completed in terms of storyline? Because I can see some game's current version is before 1.0? which led me to believe there might be future updates?

SinicX

Nov 18, 2018
Can anyone tell me how the cheats/hacks work ? For some games, i don't notice any difference (no maxed stats); Thx !

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes