DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Is there any way to extract the texts from the swf-files?
In the past I'd used a software called SWF Decompiler to extract images and iirc that program showed all the files within the swf, so you could try to extract the text with it.

D

Deleted member 1424

Thank you so much for this, but does anyone know how I can play these on Mac? I don't see an swf files.

Macmaster01

Jun 20, 2017
Too much bitching on this form. LOP has been around for over 3 yrs, and the whiners have just woken up. If you can't solve puzzles, or know how to find tools on the internet, watch videos, not games.

Reactions: docx

James H

May 6, 2017
Just wanted to say thanks for all the hardwork in making all those games available here!

Good job!

Turpun

Nov 18, 2018
I dont use Mac so I won't be able to help you that very much but I guess you downloaded and installed the Main version of the Flash Player from the Adobe website? You should download this flash player standalone projector version and try it. Should work
Ce flash payer et le 31 sa présentent des problèmes pour certains jeux . J'ai gardé le 19 sa qui est plus fiable

May 27, 2018
thanks for sharing this. I already played Call Girl Denise. Can anyone recommend the LOP games I prioritize. With my internet connection, its going to take a while to download everything.

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
thanks for sharing this. I already played Call Girl Denise. Can anyone recommend the LOP games I prioritize. With my internet connection, its going to take a while to download everything.
That always depends on what kind of "story" you want to play...

My personal top 3 from the available games:

1. Story of Didi Camera Business
2. Seducing The Throne
3. Living With Serena Forbidden Fruit

But as they're older games, for me at least, the endings don't play...

Reactions: adisagreeableperson

Shun6666

Dec 28, 2018
Hi everybody, I got a problem.
I downloaded Call Girl of Denise (The fixed one) and I don't see any .swf in the files.
How can I launch it ? I'm a newbies :)

Thanks you very much ;)

urnoobx19

Dec 2, 2018
for the Community that give me hope for playing this game, thank you so much! guys for cracking the games. i don't know what to repay you guys, but i'm willing to learn how to crack like this games! hope u all the best, Merry Christmas and a Happy new year too. love from philippines!

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes