• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Personally, I'm hoping for more scenes like these where Tracy gets naughty right in front of Lisa. Should probably come with a negative relationship hit for Lisa unless it's already high enough that she gets turned on by it. The reverse, where Lisa is getting naughty in front of Tracy would probably be hard to justify aside from stuff like this masturbation scene (which I really liked). View attachment www_0005.webp View attachment www_0011.webp View attachment exa_0103_cuminisdehermouth.webp

Reactions: oszapo25

asclafit

Apr 26, 2017
I just played LWT American sunset and seems it's very bugued in some ways...
Sometimes, crashes, no possibility to continue from day 12 (im you modify the variables, you can continue...)
To be short... we need to wait, is more a draft than a "early version"

Reactions: oszapo25 and ouine

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sometimes, crashes, no possibility to continue from day 12 (im you modify the variables, you can continue...)
Yes, because it is a 12 day teaser, from LOP team !

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The final version won't have a time limit from the dev comments. So really just an issue for the teaser.

asclafit

Apr 26, 2017
I think Americal Sunset will be fantastic when it's done.
Yes, im a fan about this saga at the same time im afraid if they changes a lot the dinamics...
I played lot of games with the same criteria but i think lwt is the best in some ways...
Waiting for latest version ;)

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
luscious secret have more ending then redux.. and the walkthrough only have 13 ending .. where can i find the WT for it. hannah keiko,, etc

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes