Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
is there a way to share save files for denise? if so that could be a work around for the bug
i doubt it, cuz ur save is in ur registry under HKCU\Software[company name][product name]. I'm sry if it d be in appdata, i d have allready shared a save.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I played several times now until day 4 (without cheats, with all available cheats, with 2 cheats, etc) and for me it worked (see Note in the OP).

Added Note for Call Girl Denise to the OP
shit overseen the oP entry will check right away but I also tried like u suggested with sleeping to get at least 1 cheat unlocked but same problem on day 3 or even when u go through day 3 Ok with the restart it didn´t work at all (running everything as admin)

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
i doubt it, cuz ur save is in ur registry under HKCU\Software[company name][product name]. I'm sry if it d be in appdata, i d have allready shared a save.
The bug-fix is to alt+f4 once game freezes then start the game and reload the save? I tried that, doesn't work. I also tried alt+f4 then start new game and back to menu and load and it doesn't work. Am I missing something?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Oh Almost forgot BIIIG Thank u @Bloo for sharing ! u rock man !

The bug-fix is to alt+f4 once game freezes then start the game and reload the save? I tried that, doesn't work. I also tried alt+f4 then start new game and back to menu and load and it doesn't work. Am I missing something?
No not at all the only thing would be just wait for the Fix from them ! if they do it or want to do sorry seemed a nice one

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Yes the fixed version ...
What i did i tell u allready, cant do more, im sry.

Oh Almost forgot BIIIG Thank u @Bloo for sharing ! u rock man !
If u mean Call Girl Denise that wasnt Bloo:whistle:

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Yes the fixed version ...
What i did i tell u allready, cant do more, im sry.

If u mean Call Girl Denise that wasnt Bloo:whistle:
I meant the Tread and the Collection, but special thank´s to whom shared Callgirl Denise BIIG As well ;)

Reactions: Cirelc

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
r u uploading? we are eager to play ;]
THANKS A LOT

UPLOAD NOW?
can you post the link?
Are u guys serious?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well lets do what he mentioned, ill download them again and reupp them.
Or have a look in the download section from the OP, Or read my tag under my name...
Im not sure if i should edit the Op today.....

Can't play living with a nympho on my mac. Any help
Did u try it with Firefox or Google Chrome?

Quintus_Quake

Sep 29, 2017
Are u guys serious?

Or have a look in the download section from the OP, Or read my tag under my name...
Im not sure if i should edit the Op today.....

Did u try it with Firefox or Google Chrome?

Thank you. You sharing (and your patience) is appreciated.

Reactions: Cirelc

parsaparsi

Dec 19, 2017
[Lop Gold] Call Girl Denise [2018-12-06]: Win: - - - Mac: - - -
ITS FIXED?

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes