• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
How can I play this games? My browser cant open. If I try to open whit start.bak it says: Com. coundnt fint flashplayer 14. Is there a any program to play?

Newermind, I figure out.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Holy shit thats only 23802839028030921930 things to download.

Would someone be so kind to point out what i have to download to have the full entertainment?

UnBuscador

Aug 9, 2017
Holy shit thats only 23802839028030921930 things to download.

Would someone be so kind to point out what i have to download to have the full entertainment?
My faves:

Eleanor Loving Wife Or Dirty Whore Asking for More
Eleanor 2 Loving Wife Or Dirty Whore
Living With Serena Forbidden Fruit
Living With Temptation Wife Gone Wilder
Living With A Nympho

My almost faves:

City Of Love Ghost Of The Past
Living With Temptation 2 Foreign Affairs
Seducing The Throne

Those games are in "LOP Gold".

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
My faves:

Eleanor Loving Wife Or Dirty Whore Asking for More
Eleanor 2 Loving Wife Or Dirty Whore
Living With Serena Forbidden Fruit
Living With Temptation Wife Gone Wilder
Living With A Nympho

My almost faves:

City Of Love Ghost Of The Past
Living With Temptation 2 Foreign Affairs
Seducing The Throne

Those games are in "LOP Gold".
Then i will try them. Thanks.

Reactions: UnBuscador

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
LOP was the first games I played other than MnF, Love them but hate the lack of a save function (eventually the "continue" option goes away and I have to start again from scratch)

where can i find strip texas hold'em from sex&glory
I don't think you can, I'm pretty sure (but I could be wrong) that specific game is online

Reactions: proximus

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
i received this virus alert from Windows Defender when downloaded the torrent TROJAN:SCRIPT/FORETYPE.A!ML

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
This latest add is horrible. Bitch wife who hasn't been putting out for weeks and then she says she wants to discuss this club and what does she do when I ask her to tell me more about it? Gets pissed and it's game over. WTF kind of stupid ass shit is that?

EDIT: Still thanks for the upload, of course. Overall LoP has plenty of good stuff!

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Thank you Bloo ! I appreciate all the time and hard work you did to make this possible. There is only two games that i ever enjoyed playing out of all of these (living with temptation wife gone wilder) and (sensual haunting). I paid a months subscription I don't know how many times just to replay those two.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
updated OP with [LOP Gold] Call Girl Denise [2018-12-06]
Mega links ll be added asap.
Per Request:

Reactions: DrackDrap

jigsaw7

Jul 29, 2017
updated OP with [LOP Gold] Call Girl Denise [2018-12-06]
Mega links ll be added asap.
Per Request:
Thanks, but I'm running into a problem. I can't click past this scene, the game just gets stuck here. Anyone else have this issue?

Reactions: ouine

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Thanks, but I'm running into a problem. I can't click past this scene, the game just gets stuck here. Anyone else have this issue?
Yeah i have the same problem...

Any solution out there?
same here
Well its a bug i guess, i informed Lesson of Passion games support, we ll have to wait for the fixed version, which ill upload then asap.

Yeah i have the same problem...

Any solution out there?
same here
When the game freeze close it with alt & f4. Start it again and select load, play day 3 again. It worked for me.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes