chd12nyz1

Dec 27, 2018

Overview:
Lesson of Passion is an adult-brand video game company began by Leonizer. The site originally started out with using famous models and adult entertainment actresses, until the introduction to the 3D/2D model concepts that are featured on the websites today. Most games are playable online through web browsers via a built in Flash. Lesson of Passion, or LOP, have several websites in their name ranging from Free-to-Play games to Pay-to-Play sites that requires a subscription to play some games. Though they are all part of the LOP label, many websites require separate subscriptions to sign-in, such as Sex & Glory, Real Love 3D, Play Force One...​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-21
Developer: - - - - -
Censorsed: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Other Information:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD

Thanks for all the work you put into this post

Reactions: ttorot
Oct 6, 2017
I tried to download it but chrome keep telling me that it will harm pc, even when i allow it, it still fail to download
Navigate to the 'three vertical dots' in Chrome and go to Settings. Scroll down and expand by clicking 'Advanced' do down and you should see the 'Downloads' section. Then, turn on the 'Ask where to save each file before downloading' option. Now, try downloading again.

OR If that doesn't work

Try downloading with MEGASync. Download and install MEGASync then download from the link. Afterwards, you can uninstall it if you don't need it.

Oct 6, 2017
Hi everybody, I got a problem.
I downloaded Call Girl of Denise (The fixed one) and I don't see any .swf in the files.
How can I launch it ? I'm a newbies :)

Thanks you very much ;)
Once you've downloaded the game, extract it and go into the folder. You should see the 'CallGirlDenise.exe' application. Click it and set the resolution according to your PC and then click 'Play!'

andreim23

Dec 31, 2018
can someone tell me how i can play these games after ive downladed them from the op?
i am using a mac
any help is much appreciatedm

andreim23

Dec 31, 2018
Once you've downloaded the game, extract it and go into the folder. You should see the 'CallGirlDenise.exe' application. Click it and set the resolution according to your PC and then click 'Play!'
im on a mac can you tell me how to do this?

along with the 2 elenor games
thanks

Oct 6, 2017
can someone tell me how i can play these games after ive downladed them from the op?
i am using a mac
any help is much appreciatedm
Honestly, I don't know how to play them on mac because I have a Windows PC.

Why don't you try downloading the standalone Flash Player for mac and then running some games. You can do that by going and then scrolling down and clicking 'Download the Flash Player Projector'. Download it and save it somewhere.

Then download a game but note that this will work only for games that run via .swf files.

Open the downloaded flash player and click 'File' and open the game by opening its .swf file.
Note: A game which has .swf file for running is 'Club Velvet Rose Madame Miranda and Teri'. Just Open 'cvr_exp.swf' via the flash player to run this game.

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
Navigate to the 'three vertical dots' in Chrome and go to Settings. Scroll down and expand by clicking 'Advanced' do down and you should see the 'Downloads' section. Then, turn on the 'Ask where to save each file before downloading' option. Now, try downloading again.

OR If that doesn't work

Try downloading with MEGASync. Download and install MEGASync then download from the link. Afterwards, you can uninstall it if you don't need it.
thanks, it worked.

andreim23

Dec 31, 2018

Why don't you try downloading the standalone Flash Player for mac and then running some games. You can do that by going and then scrolling down and clicking 'Download the Flash Player Projector'. Download it and save it somewhere.

Then download a game but note that this will work only for games that run via .swf files.

Open the downloaded flash player and click 'File' and open the game by opening its .swf file.
Note: A game which has .swf file for running is 'Club Velvet Rose Madame Miranda and Teri'. Just Open 'cvr_exp.swf' via the flash player to run this game.
ill give it ago
im new to downloading games and am technilogicaly inept so hopefully its something that is an easy fix

andreim23

Dec 31, 2018

yep call girl denise and elenor are

my man thank you so much you were a massive help

i have hot wife elenor 2 up an running now i just need to get a swf call girl denese and elenor 1 then hopefull others

the reason why it was also not working was because i had a decomposer file stopping it
happy new year

Oct 6, 2017
yep call girl denise and elenor are

my man thank you so much you were a massive help

i have hot wife elenor 2 up an running now i just need to get a swf call girl denese and elenor 1 then hopefull others

the reason why it was also not working was because i had a decomposer file stopping it
happy new year
No problem, man! Happy to help and have a Wonderful Year Ahead!

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
hi,
In Call Girld Denise, how to not get GAME OVER, she always discover Denise is a prostitute :(
Any walkthrough ?

Apr 24, 2018
hi,
In Call Girld Denise, how to not get GAME OVER, she always discover Denise is a prostitute :(
Any walkthrough ?
Get your relationship with Karen to be high (120 always works for me). When she ends up finding out, she doesn't get mad.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes