Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Banner.jpg

Overview:
In a hidden place in the world, is the island of Resubos, a tropical paradise exclusively for women. On this island you can walk, make friends, fish, go shopping and meet our latest addition: Hana, a newcomer who has lost her memory and who has decided to stay until she recovers it. This girl with such good attributes offers you the best (and the only) sexual service on the entire island. And, the more she dedicates herself to this, the better she is at it!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trailer

Thread Updated: 2024-03-19
Release Date: 2024-03-08
Developer: Capky Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English, Spanish
Other Games: United Forever
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Android/iOS: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.jpg

Tamsay

Feb 28, 2023
If it's not clear enough, it's Lesbos island. Though I'm sure the modern (and conservative) Greeks aren't too happy about it :sneaky:

Reactions: flannan

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LesbianIsland-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
"Resubos" is just a sort of Japanese way of mispronouncing Lesbos.
Which is already an island...

What gives?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lesbian Island [v0.2] [Capky Games]

COMPRESSED:

Windows to the Soul:
- -

Jul 12, 2022
While the concept is really good, unfortunately there's no actual "game" there yet. Apart from an annoying bug where if you press "cancel" while talking to certain NPCs which makes their character remain on the screen... there's just nothing for me to comment on. The "gameplay" so far for me has been spamming "how is your day" to an NPC until they get to 100% (btw you can also Flirt with them after they reach let's say 20%, it raises their % by 5 instead of 2), then i spam the enter button (which is really loud! Please change the gameplay!) and then that's that? So for now to the developer all I have to say is, can't wait to see what comes next. to the people excited for the game, wait for a future release

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
I like the concept of the game but that is all. It is really infested with bugs that can even make the game unplayable because of some missing pics that can't be loaded or everything dissapears together with the inhabitants of the island (I leave the fact out that the owner of the restaurant speaks spanish in the english version). The minigame to pleasure the girls is even worse. I want to enjoy the art or the act and not punch the shit out of my enter button. In my opinion that is a real moodkiller and annyoing too. I hope the dev changes that and the bugs too. Maybe get some kind of text to describe what she does to the girls and different pics even for the same action in the future. That one pic for the action with nothing more than button mashing is really mehh. I still wish the dev good luck and I will come back to see how this game plays out because I am really interested in it

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
If it's not clear enough, it's Lesbos island. Though I'm sure the modern (and conservative) Greeks aren't too happy about it :sneaky:
Do you not remember all the refugees there? I would think that is a greater concern.