Jul 30, 2018
i really like how the cheat menu says max out everything but it doesnt come close i still cant do the deep dive to get the seaweed for kaori or get kate to let me practice massage on her and even worse i cant figure out how to teach the MC how to play poker

Jul 30, 2018
well im done with this game i cant get anywhere with this game cant even figure out how to edit the save file to get the points needed its just grind grind grind this one is even worse then water world or any others i played

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
how the hell are people living in 2019 with 32bit machines?
Really Macs went 64bit like 20 years ago. Hell iPhones went 64bit over 10 years ago with the iPhone 5 or was it the 5S???? Still must be running grandpa's machines for 32bit!

Dr_Jod

Jan 16, 2019
Hi, can´t find "investigate father" -new entertainment and Blowjob from Liana - Fucky Fucky potion -
I cum in Caddy´s mouth but didn´t get green point - why?

cruser101

Aug 5, 2018
for people looking for the secret lab - when you enter the lab , look around , 1 frame left , top left corner is a key pad on the wall

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Uhh, a new update, but still bugged and very short. The new dildo scene with Liana, are only two images, then it shows the already known image (end of scene). Somehow I suddenly have the secret diary event solved (I can't get in last update) , although I didn't do anything for it. I've now done nearly everything, only BJ from Linana is left. How do I get this?

What are the parameter to get it, and when/where take it place? I suppose on Friday afternoon at Linana's room after I get the footjob. But she only says something like: it's boring and that she's ready for other events.

Ren94r

Jan 2, 2019
Uhh, a new update, but still bugged and very short. The new dildo scene with Liana, are only two images, then it shows the already known image (end of scene). Somehow I suddenly have the secret diary event solved (I can't get in last update) , although I didn't do anything for it. I've now done nearly everything, only BJ from Linana is left. How do I get this?

What are the parameter to get it, and when/where take it place? I suppose on Friday afternoon at Linana's room after I get the footjob. But she only says something like: it's boring and that she's ready for other events.
The Bj event is in liana’s bedroom on friday afternoon , she do this after the new rope scene.
Now for the secret diary I’ve got the same problem with the crew achievement in 0.0.6 and i solved it with the transfer of the saved files from 0.5 to 0.6 ...when i finished 0.6 i transferred it on 0.7

Ren94r

Jan 2, 2019

I forget to ask you :what is the criptography level of your character ?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
The Bj event is in liana’s bedroom on friday afternoon , she do this after the new rope scene.
Now for the secret diary I’ve got the same problem with the crew achievement in 0.0.6 and i solved it with the transfer of the saved files from 0.5 to 0.6 ...when i finished 0.6 i transferred it on 0.7
I forget to ask you :what is the criptography level of your character ?
Thanks for your answer. I've had first the wrong rope scene, but then after playing some time, it appears in right sequence: first getting rope from Kaori -> rope scene with Liana -> foot job from Liana. I've had this footjob already several times, but never get the BJ. She's always telling that she's ready for new games, but the character always says something like : he will find some new.
The criptography level is at 22, liana level is 25. There must be another trigger for the event

Ren94r

Jan 2, 2019
Thanks for your answer. I've had first the wrong rope scene, but then after playing some time, it appears in right sequence: first getting rope from Kaori -> rope scene with Liana -> foot job from Liana. I've had this footjob already several times, but never get the BJ. She's always telling that she's ready for new games, but the character always says something like : he will find some new.
The criptography level is at 22, liana level is 25. There must be another trigger for the event
I remember the sequences of liana but the rope scene in my game is after the footj. I’m sure of that , the liana missions start with allison request to help liana with her homework, plus the first cryptography level (12) able to read the first part of diary(using it when you find her in late night ,walking during sleeping )
Sorry for my english

Reactions: Jackbite

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I remember the sequences of liana but the rope scene in my game is after the footj. I’m sure of that , the liana missions start with allison request to help liana with her homework, plus the first cryptography level (12) able to read the first part of diary(using it when you find her in late night ,walking during sleeping )
Sorry for my english
Yes, you're right, but I've had the start with Allison and study the pdf already finished. And I'm absolutely sure, that in last version I've had a shorter bonding scene (1 or 2 images) - after Kaori talk and bondage lessons - before footjob.

Obviously, he changes the order of events from release to release, so you have to play already played scenes once again, even though you have already moved on in game. That's what I call bad programming style.

I've got it now this way: talk to Kaori (Lianas games), getting a rope again, this set's the bonding level back to "0", doing some bonding lessons on PC (my level is now 5), going to Liana at friday afternoon. Now the footjob scene is followed by the bonding scene (now complete !), followed by a BJ.

Reactions: Ren94r
2.10 star(s) 16 Votes