_Asstroyer_

Aug 24, 2017
Nice game. I like the renders. Still some glitches that are normal for a new release :)
But some things to consider is the automatically game exit if you press esc, can be annoying. Would be nice to have a way to know that you reached the scenes available to each character.
Some text is in italian in the english version.

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
Seemed to be a decent start, before I got plagued with load problems, like others had.
Either a black screen after loading, or just unresponsive controls. My machine is not fantastic, but I have no
problems running other games.

Maybe this game is made on some strange(old) version of windows, or heaven forbid with a non windows machine.
This problem has to be fixed quickly or this game is failed before anyone can say: "I want the women to have smaller boobs".

Bard

May 1, 2017
I think I have underestimated the problem of save / load if so many users complain about this problem. During the months of development I only rarely found it and I decided to solve it in another time. The idea that I have is that it manifests itself more frequently on less performing hardware, which is why I find it difficult to reproduce and then solve it. I am in contact with the guys who have developed the engine and right now they are working on it to solve the problem. Now it has become a priority.
I have dedicated much energy to create a content that could entertain all of you, so I am very sad when I read words like this. I'm optimistic and I'm sure that the problem will be solved for the next release!
content is good, graphics are great - so your part is excelent, just keep working on it - only engine is a problem. I dont know if its for high-end computers even that this kind of "game" should be playable on older 32bits systems because for me its unthinkeable that for pictures slide-show you need high end computer even I can play graphicly similar game /like BB, tyrant etc./ without a problems and fast.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
it is nice game but it has some problems for the first release you should fix menu its hard to work also add more spots for save, when you load the game controls does not work it would be good if you use Ren'Py engine it easy to play with. it would be good if you add walkthrough

i like npc's they are nice and you did a good job for the release and i'm looking forward for the next update

oh and when you chose it adds to the old text box and some times its hard to know what mc going to do

sorry for my broken english

memoxcep

May 20, 2018
Hello - very nice game. I know that it is first relase, but the game is bugged a little bit, if I made save before some decision during conversation and I tried to load this save, game is lagging and I can do nothing. cant talk only to move time or change location ... Hope it will be fixed in v 0.2

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
After playing the game there are many things that should be improved:

-First of all we have the icons, it would be more than good if by having the cursor over the icon we could get what it does, while it isn't something that is a problem later on but if I just hold my mouse over the bed and see "sleep" then I won't have to click it to discover what it does.

-Second it would be better if the options for the conversation would be in the center of the screen.

-Third as many said it seems the save system may have a few problems, if you load the game when you saved with the conversation options, the game will freeze and it doesn't matter which option you take.

-Fourth it would be better if there was more optimization, mainly related to menus and time to load them, while it isn't slow it is compared to many other games.

-Fifth, stupid options that give a game over I don't recommend them, personally I don't even find it funny.

-Sixth, after using winrar you should make it so that it gives directly a carpet with the name of the game rather than all those archives directly, many people usually just use winrar and may have to clean a mess and later create a carpet and use winrar again.

Now let's move to the possible future issues:

-Bipolar MC: This happens quite a bit in games with fetishes like femdom, if for example the character is submissive to another one but then he is dominant towards another one it feels so weird. Just de careful over it if possible.

-The player doesn't know what to do: It is happening already but the main thing is that if possible add tips about what to do to achieve x, it can be quite hard or even annoying because you are quite "blind".

-Options that are a surprise for the player: With this I mean for example when talking in the first day about her work and investigations she asks you if you know what she is talking about, I didn't think that the first option would be making a joke of her work, if you are gonna add this type of response perhaps adding colours would be good, like yellow is "joke", blue is "serious" and red is "romance".

-Using options to solve everything: I don't know exactly how many fetishes like lesbian, humilliation and femdom will be implemented, but don't use the easy way of directly giving an option to choose for example "what type of relationship...", a relationship is a building, it should be developed based on many things. Just wanted to say that.

themoonpeach

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2018
After playing the game there are many things that should be improved:

-First of all we have the icons, it would be more than good if by having the cursor over the icon we could get what it does, while it isn't something that is a problem later on but if I just hold my mouse over the bed and see "sleep" then I won't have to click it to discover what it does.

-Second it would be better if the options for the conversation would be in the center of the screen.

-Third as many said it seems the save system may have a few problems, if you load the game when you saved with the conversation options, the game will freeze and it doesn't matter which option you take.

-Fourth it would be better if there was more optimization, mainly related to menus and time to load them, while it isn't slow it is compared to many other games.

-Fifth, stupid options that give a game over I don't recommend them, personally I don't even find it funny.

-Sixth, after using winrar you should make it so that it gives directly a carpet with the name of the game rather than all those archives directly, many people usually just use winrar and may have to clean a mess and later create a carpet and use winrar again.

Now let's move to the possible future issues:

-Bipolar MC: This happens quite a bit in games with fetishes like femdom, if for example the character is submissive to another one but then he is dominant towards another one it feels so weird. Just de careful over it if possible.

-The player doesn't know what to do: It is happening already but the main thing is that if possible add tips about what to do to achieve x, it can be quite hard or even annoying because you are quite "blind".

-Options that are a surprise for the player: With this I mean for example when talking in the first day about her work and investigations she asks you if you know what she is talking about, I didn't think that the first option would be making a joke of her work, if you are gonna add this type of response perhaps adding colours would be good, like yellow is "joke", blue is "serious" and red is "romance".

-Using options to solve everything: I don't know exactly how many fetishes like lesbian, humilliation and femdom will be implemented, but don't use the easy way of directly giving an option to choose for example "what type of relationship...", a relationship is a building, it should be developed based on many things. Just wanted to say that.
I thank you for your analysis, for the next version of the game certainly will be very useful.

Reactions: vat69

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
An italian H-developer? Well that's a first that I know of, I bet you live in Milano. Well buona fortuna with your endevour.

KollegeX

Feb 12, 2018
Did not play it,since preferences dont work. Content sounds great, but if the experience getting to it is terrible than content wont save it.
A pity since it does sound really good.

Hoping for an update soon.

guybrush78

Sep 18, 2018
I did not have the problem of the save game but during the game between a screen and another I often have effects of strange transitions (see the squares) otherwise the game is not bad at all, there is enough content to be a first version

Reactions: vat69
2.10 star(s) 16 Votes