Others Abandoned Leira's Sex Stuff [v1.2] [Meakrob47]

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
So confused. Isn't this the same 1.2 Blender version that came out more than 2 years ago?

I mean, I guess if the thread here was on an even earlier version then I suppose it's a kind of "update"...

Reactions: Sonci

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
saucey

They are still around their dumblr was hit by dumblr's stupidity and their patreon is under review. They have a twit account and a different blog out there. This game is dead they have now switched to unity so this should get the abandoned tag.
Gotcha, I rememeber checking out that "demo" a while back and noticed both patreon and craplr's page went blank. Thought Meakrob vanished after that.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I got expert advice on my sex technique.

A great poet once wrote "and then we'll do it doggystyle so we can both watch X-files".

I bend over, put the TV and tell them to let me know when they are done.

She must not have liked my choice of show.
Nah, if it's being done right, the receiver should have their face buried in the sheets.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Would be nice if you could set the dude so he's not a blue ghost. Also penis scale doesn't work.

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
How am I supposed to watch TV with my face buried in the sheets?

That's terrible advice.
I'm not quite sure what kind of sex you're having, but if it's so boring or samey that you feel the need to watch tv during, you have my condolences.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm not quite sure how you managed to turn a joke over Bad Touch by the Bloodhound Gang into a serious comment and I don't want to know.

That's just too weird for words.

Reactions: genehage

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I'm not quite sure how you managed to turn a joke over Bad Touch by the Bloodhound Gang into a serious comment and I don't want to know.

That's just too weird for words.
My comment was a joke feigning ignorance towards your joke.

Gat.H

Jun 13, 2019
This is a great game seriously, the animation look very good
But this game need to fix a lot of bug

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
why add a breast scale in your game if it doesn't work properly
anything above 1.0 looks like crap

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I got expert advice on my sex technique.

A great poet once wrote "and then we'll do it doggystyle so we can both watch X-files".

I bend over, put the TV and tell them to let me know when they are done.

She must not have liked my choice of show.
Another great poet wrote:

"You and me baby are nothing but mammals, so lets do it like they do on the Discovery channel."

Truly inspirational.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
shame it's a VR game, Don't have VR. The model looks nice tho. Would like to see some more games with nice original models, and not 70% of games that shows up on this site with cookie cutter models

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
As stated before, should be tagged as "abandoned".
A good and somewhat "neat" concept for a quick f**ping anyway. :sneaky:

Betelman

Aug 12, 2017
I do like this odd thing. Love her face and sound . However, there still needs to be some fine tuning on the controls and pancake breasts.

Reactions: AzurePetals

sweetjp

Jul 22, 2017
that's some real uncanny valley shit right here.................... lemme zip my pants back for sec