• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

supah

Aug 13, 2017
so what's actually new? Last I recall we couldn't enter that strange tower and nothing happens at the homestead? I just have Farah laying there with Cecily watching over her. Anyone know where I'm supposed to go?

ronnyyellow

Nov 10, 2021
so what's actually new? Last I recall we couldn't enter that strange tower and nothing happens at the homestead? I just have Farah laying there with Cecily watching over her. Anyone know where I'm supposed to go?
go to queens landing and talk to the captain in the bottom left of the harbor

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
Haven't played this in years, did they ever do something with Van? I remember he had the same type of hearts the rest of the girls had so it seemed like you'd be able to fuck him eventually.

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Hello, i have installed the the last version of RPG Maker XP Run Time Package for the game to work but i cant play the game cuz the resolution is too small.... "Alt"+"Enter"or "F4" or "F5" dont work(they do on other games like this) any tips for me?

uriziel

Jun 16, 2018
Hello, i have installed the the last version of RPG Maker XP Run Time Package for the game to work but i cant play the game cuz the resolution is too small.... "Alt"+"Enter"or "F4" or "F5" dont work(they do on other games like this) any tips for me?
hey i just started playing myself, and i tried using magnifying glass program on windows, it basically zooms in on the game, it is a little bit blurry, but works okay for me overall

Reactions: JobeStroud

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
1710272461682.png
Huge CG update coming yall, I'm super curious what's gonna be happening, likely a big batch of new scenes from Sparrow is my guess since it takes so long for SethXZoe to make international versions, also since there's only like- 3 scenes that need international updates. :PogChamp:

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
There's not much tbh, you should probably wait until the duchess mansion beta comes out. It was mentioned that they'll have a special monster performing(raping someone) so I advise you wait until then
I hope its a really hardcore scene. I think this game over the years got a LOT softer on the fetishes.

I know patreon new policies may affect, but isnt Subscribestar a safe heaven? LOQO 1 and 2 fame are for being hardcore, with lots of rape and bestiality.

Will wait for this new beta to try it

Nov 18, 2022
View attachment 3436594
Huge CG update coming yall, I'm super curious what's gonna be happening, likely a big batch of new scenes from Sparrow is my guess since it takes so long for SethXZoe to make international versions, also since there's only like- 3 scenes that need international updates. :PogChamp:
I'm probably a minority but I do like Sparrow's art. He's the one that did the visual design for many of the characters so I feel a lot of his style is in the game. I talk to him on his HF on occasion and his penchant with extreme fetishes really resonates with a lot of extremes in Gabe's games lol. Also Gabe does personally do the coloring for his CG's (last I checked) so that's nice.

Of course not downplaying the other amazing CG artists in the least here.

dudelove361

Jun 4, 2020
I'm probably a minority but I do like Sparrow's art. He's the one that did the visual design for many of the characters so I feel a lot of his style is in the game. I talk to him on his HF on occasion and his penchant with extreme fetishes really resonates with a lot of extremes in Gabe's games lol. Also Gabe does personally do the coloring for his CG's (last I checked) so that's nice.

Of course not downplaying the other amazing CG artists in the least here.
Sparrow's art is fine, and I agree that his fetishes is similar to gabe. It's just that in my opinion, Sethxzoe's art is just better. Wish his work is much quicker, tons of the game over art needs his version

Reactions: Nexus265530

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
I cannot be the only one that notices a pattern here:
1.Year starts, new version with bug fixes comes, people are a bit upset that gabe is not finishing the storymode of the game.
next update Story update and people rejoice, even if it lasts barely fifteen minutes of gameplay, most of it spent running from place to place and it has been several months since we had a legitimate boss fight. People get hyped thinking this may be the year Gabe focuses on the story.

2. Gabe announces right after that she is working on assets and mini-games again.
People get pissed because nobody asked for it, but overall people are hyped for the new art.

3.Gabe releases a new update with a new location but not advancing the story.
half complain a bit but a lot are fine with exploring.

4. Gabe releases another fifteen minute story update around summer. People rejoice and get optimistic.

5. Gabe spends the rest of the remaining year implementing random things or updating assets nobody had a problem with.

6. New Year comes around, and Gabe announces that the next year she'll focus on story.

7bonus. every three years Gabe says "this is the year this game ends development!" and then she proceeds to ignore her own words and not focus on finishing the game with the expectation that everyone forgets what she announced.

I really like this series, but the development feels like a weird purgatory sometimes.

WorldBreaker

Jan 22, 2018
so where does the story actually ends for this update?? cuz i feel like im stuck where the mayor tells me to ambush the amyor of kahr in valley of checkpoint and steal his private invitation to the duchess mansion. i went to the valley of checkpoint but nothing

Dec 30, 2017
so where does the story actually ends for this update?? cuz i feel like im stuck where the mayor tells me to ambush the amyor of kahr in valley of checkpoint and steal his private invitation to the duchess mansion. i went to the valley of checkpoint but nothing
You get a prompt after talking to the mayor and leaving his house that the current beta ends there.

Reactions: WorldBreaker
Jun 6, 2020
You guys asked to make a chatbot about Opala and so I deliver this to you
I will probably make Farah when I feel like it. Until then please enjoy Opala and tell me what needs to be improved on her, also in February I updated Osira

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes