Mod Cheat Mod RPGM Legend of Queen Opala: Origin AIO Cheat Mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dymirsu

Oct 6, 2019
Overview:
So I got annoyed by the 10 min duration of each Expedition
and how I have to move a long ass way between each region to reach the teleport crystal,
then I decided to make a whole AIO cheat that make gameplay a lot easier lmfao.

I called the cheat skill as "Reality Distortion", you can access it from the main menu.
Get the cheat from your Inner Camp Site.

Updated: 29th May, 2023
Game/Creator: Legend of Queen Opala: Origin /
Modder: TheRunningRiot
Mod Version: 1.3
Game Version: v3.19b
Language: English

How to get the Reality Distortion Cheat Skill:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Installation:

Note for who's using Zeroshark's Improve Mod:

Change-Log:

Download:

Last edited:

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
Hey, I just wanted to give you a big THANK YOU! Your mod in combination with ZeroShark's have made playing Origin a much better experience. As much as I respect Gabe and love the game she's made, it's way too grindy. Like, OBSCENELY grindy. I'd sooner 100% platinum Elden Ring before I'll ever finish LOQO Origin lol. So again, thanks for this.

Last edited:

medusaite

Jun 28, 2022
Thank you so much for this amazing mod! Do you know how I can unlock the Special Gallery and all Animations? Can't access Special Gallery at all and only some animations are unlocked for me, I'm using a full save that another user provided and I've unlocked everything I can via all the options in your mod.

Many thanks once again! Can't imagine the grind to unlock all this art

yamcha77

Aug 31, 2017
Hi is there an option in the mod to unlock the encyclopedia items such as glorious pick etc, or unlock titles?

Dymirsu

Oct 6, 2019
Thank you so much for this amazing mod! Do you know how I can unlock the Special Gallery and all Animations? Can't access Special Gallery at all and only some animations are unlocked for me, I'm using a full save that another user provided and I've unlocked everything I can via all the options in your mod.

Many thanks once again! Can't imagine the grind to unlock all this art
#1: Photoshoots are only available through using Lewd Boxes, thats why I added Lewd Boxes cheat in the mod, go use it.
#2: Illustration and Animation Menus and Contents are not finished, for animations Gabe tends to use random boxes instead of putting them in any order, until 3.17b, there is only one additional animation, that was implemented, is Farah boobjob.

Dymirsu

Oct 6, 2019
I'm playing 3.17 and it doesn't show anything, other than that I use joiplay.
Go inside the tend, not outside.

And why do you use 3.16b mod for 3.17b game version???
There are many changes in game data so don't come ask me if anything isnt working.

Anhminh1311

Oct 23, 2019
Go inside the tend, not outside.

And why do you use 3.16b mod for 3.17b game version???
There are many changes in game data so don't come ask me if anything isnt working.
So sorry for the testing, but I still can't access the cheat menu, the only thing I can access is the Reality Distortion Cheat Skill after I enter the tent and press the Q button. Do I need to complete any quests to unlock the cheat menu?, or do I have to press a button for it to show up?
Thank you so much for your reply

Dymirsu

Oct 6, 2019
So sorry for the testing, but I still can't access the cheat menu, the only thing I can access is the Reality Distortion Cheat Skill after I enter the tent and press the Q button. Do I need to complete any quests to unlock the cheat menu?, or do I have to press a button for it to show up?
Thank you so much for your reply
:FacePalm: Press Esc or Numpad 0, access the Skill Menu, you will see it.

• Love
Reactions: Anhminh1311

Dymirsu

Oct 6, 2019
i have to do some quests right before i could have my own tent?
Based on the walkthrough, yes, you have to run around Collussia before getting out of it (means exit to world map and go camping).
But you can just shorten the process by going straight to the shop and buy flowers and exit Collussia, after getting out of the castle and talking the guard.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote