Others Legend of Krystal: Rebirth Continued [Development Thread]

tekunikaru

Lurker
Donor
Aug 26, 2019

Overview:
LOKRC aims to pick up where Legend of Krystal Rebirth left off. Contribute to a project that respects and continues the narrative and gameplay that made the original beloved. A continued community-driven project that honours the legacy while introducing fresh perspectives and innovations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original Developers: -
Developer: OpenLOK Contributors -
Version: TechDemo 0.1rc-a (Merge 23.52)
Language: English
Genre:

How to Contribute:

Installation:

Release Changelog:

Merge Changelog:

Developer Notes:

We welcome contributions from anyone interested in participating and shaping the development of this project in any capacity or skill set

Last edited:

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
I loved the game and I was pretty sad to hear what happened to it. That being said I am really glad yall are taking the time to restore this legendary project! Thank you guys for your service lol

P.S: Godot is a good choice for an engine :)

Last edited:

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
Good luck to you. We expect an interesting story from you, a lot of sexy and depraved animations. Stable work with the project. Let any trouble pass you by.

Reactions: DenseFool

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
I don't know.
1) You can apply the features from the game "The Legend of Krystal vG". The way the character worked at various kinds of work and pumped up the relationship with the tribe.
2) In LOK 0.8 - it was told about the flora and fauna of the territory. Will hunting be added? Attacking a character while traveling?
3) Add more characters to the tribe. Create a hostile wolf tribe. To make it possible for this tribe to attack and the subsequent scenes of what happened to the characters of the tribe.

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
I don't know. Will the idea work or not.
1) The depravity of the tribe.
So. We do work in the tribe. (for example, leather dressing). We do the work, we leave - nothing changes. But we agree to a "reward" three times. And when we return to the tanner's tent, he will already be in the company of the lizard girl, and he will have fun with her. At the first meeting, Crystal will be surprised by what happened. To which he will answer - the inventory is in place, but if she wants, she can join. While working, the character can observe the scene. The reward for the work will be a completely different scene.
2) Create a tent for the priestess girls and next to it a tent for the wounded, where they treat with chants and herbs. Quests for collecting herbs and treating the wounded. (the opening scene is "special treatment"). The task of the priestesses is to search for special ingredients or ancient artifacts. If you take a strange artifact from the quest and give it to one of the priestesses, you can get an amazing event for the change of power to the matriarchy.
3) Hunters' tent - where we will perform hunting tasks. The tasks will be divided into two categories.
- A trap is a group of hunters who will be in ambush. Waiting for production. It is 50/50 that the prey will be caught, but this is not critical, since in case of failure, the prey will go to the second group. (you can add intimate scenes while waiting).
- Tracking - the group is on the trail. 25% we find a lair. 50% find prey (predator or herbivore). 25% stumble upon another tribe (the wolf tribe), either negotiate or attack.
3) Add two more guards for each tribe entrance. The fact that there is only one guard standing there is a bit illogical. If there are three of them, it will be more correct. While one is on duty, the other two are in the tent, sharpening their weapons, resting. You can add a scene - a "special rest" for the guards. Later it will be possible to catch them "interrogating" a she-wolf from another tribe.
4) Berries. Picking berries, transporting baskets, making drinks. In each of the processes, you can add a scene and subsequent changes to the tribe.
5) Help in the tavern. We serve drinks and food on the tables. You can add a scene with special customer service.

P.S. I apologize for my English. I am writing through a translator.

tekunikaru

Lurker
Donor
Aug 26, 2019
1) You can apply the features from the game "The Legend of Krystal vG". The way the character worked at various kinds of work and pumped up the relationship with the tribe.
2) In LOK 0.8 - it was told about the flora and fauna of the territory. Will hunting be added? Attacking a character while traveling?
3) Add more characters to the tribe. Create a hostile wolf tribe. To make it possible for this tribe to attack and the subsequent scenes of what happened to the characters of the tribe.
I don't know. Will the idea work or not.
1) The depravity of the tribe.
So. We do work in the tribe. (for example, leather dressing). We do the work, we leave - nothing changes. But we agree to a "reward" three times. And when we return to the tanner's tent, he will already be in the company of the lizard girl, and he will have fun with her. At the first meeting, Crystal will be surprised by what happened. To which he will answer - the inventory is in place, but if she wants, she can join. While working, the character can observe the scene. The reward for the work will be a completely different scene.
2) Create a tent for the priestess girls and next to it a tent for the wounded, where they treat with chants and herbs. Quests for collecting herbs and treating the wounded. (the opening scene is "special treatment"). The task of the priestesses is to search for special ingredients or ancient artifacts. If you take a strange artifact from the quest and give it to one of the priestesses, you can get an amazing event for the change of power to the matriarchy.
3) Hunters' tent - where we will perform hunting tasks. The tasks will be divided into two categories.
- A trap is a group of hunters who will be in ambush. Waiting for production. It is 50/50 that the prey will be caught, but this is not critical, since in case of failure, the prey will go to the second group. (you can add intimate scenes while waiting).
- Tracking - the group is on the trail. 25% we find a lair. 50% find prey (predator or herbivore). 25% stumble upon another tribe (the wolf tribe), either negotiate or attack.
3) Add two more guards for each tribe entrance. The fact that there is only one guard standing there is a bit illogical. If there are three of them, it will be more correct. While one is on duty, the other two are in the tent, sharpening their weapons, resting. You can add a scene - a "special rest" for the guards. Later it will be possible to catch them "interrogating" a she-wolf from another tribe.
4) Berries. Picking berries, transporting baskets, making drinks. In each of the processes, you can add a scene and subsequent changes to the tribe.
5) Help in the tavern. We serve drinks and food on the tables. You can add a scene with special customer service.

P.S. I apologize for my English. I am writing through a translator.
Although we plan to adhere to the existing content of the original story up to v8, your ideas introduce valuable gameplay features. I'll definitely explore the possibility of incorporating them in the future.

Thanks for your contribution.

Qamar

Mar 2, 2018
I remember that there was a red females tribe in the first release of the original game, so I wish it could be added to the game and change the game style to a sandbox-like game, for example like
GH057ts

Said I think it's a good idea to add multiple tribes to the game where the lizard guys are the strongest in the region, then the wolf's tribes, while the red females are the weakest.

Also giving Krystal the choice which tribe she takes side or stay natural at the beginning of the game, like:

1- she could join the lizard tribe and continue the scenario like the original game to the 0.8 ver, were everyone looking down at her and treating like a weak fox.

2- joining the wolfs tribe were the males are aggressive against other tribes especially the lizard tribe their competitors in controlling the region, and unlike the lizard they will make Krystal to hunt for them and taking advantage of her to feed them.

3- the red females/futa tribe, the weak one, unlike the others tribes will treat Krystal kindly with respect, and as the weakest tribe for lacking the physical power compared to the males, their young unexperienced futa leader forced to send her tribe's members every few months to the lizards tribe as a peace tribute

(as the lizard chief Jakal I think that his name, mentioned in the original game to Krystal in the beginning of the game that the other tribes send their women and food to them and if these tribes knew that they lost half of their warriors to the demon fox these tribes will take advantage of this and try to attack them), So Krystal will be like an advisor to the red tribe and helping them to build strong walls defense, better weapons armors, using archery as an attack strategy instead of melee combat, suggests that they farm what they need and raise animals within their village rather than going to the jungle to avoid getting attacked by their enemies and wild beast, etc

Ps: I have more suggestions but I'm getting tired writing all of this and my English isn't that good

Also good luck everyone in making the game

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
I remember that there was a red females tribe in the first release of the original game, so I wish it could be added to the game and change the game style to a sandbox-like game, for example like
GH057ts

3- the red females/futa tribe, the weak one, unlike the others tribes will treat Krystal kindly with respect, and as the weakest tribe for lacking the physical power compared to the males, their young unexperienced futa leader forced to send her tribe's members every few months to the lizards tribe as a peace tribute
A female tribe of red lizards. You can do the following:
The tribe consists entirely of women, but the tribe has a special genetic feature due to which they can get pregnant from any race, but the side effect is that only girls are born. For this reason, they send their female tribesmen to other tribes in the hope that strong children will be born.
The warriors of their tribe have a feature - before mating, they check whether their opponent is worthy of mating or not. If they lose a fight, they immediately surrender to their opponent.
The wolf tribe, because of their savagery, often attack the Red Lizard tribe. After such attacks, the tribe has many newborns.

Qamar

Mar 2, 2018
A female tribe of red lizards. You can do the following:
The tribe consists entirely of women, but the tribe has a special genetic feature due to which they can get pregnant from any race, but the side effect is that only girls are born. For this reason, they send their female tribesmen to other tribes in the hope that strong children will be born.
The warriors of their tribe have a feature - before mating, they check whether their opponent is worthy of mating or not. If they lose a fight, they immediately surrender to their opponent.
The wolf tribe, because of their savagery, often attack the Red Lizard tribe. After such attacks, the tribe has many newborns.
No, what I meant it's actually made by the original team, it was in the first release of the original game, I think they were supposed to be some kind of demon tribe or something similar. 2024-01-27 053944.png
-01-27 055348.png
2024-01-27 054128.png

Last edited:

SugarBooger

Apr 14, 2018
Just tried the tech demo. It's just walking and clicking with no scenes yet for those that were interested. Excited for what this team can do for this game and will hopefully revive it. As others of said a Discord should be made.

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
A small suggestion for adding animations.
You can add more scenes at the waterfall when the main character takes a shower and other girls join her.
Create a special animation. Every seventh night, the men of the tribe invite the women into their tent. The character can choose whether to join or not.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Fuck yeah only just found out about this, I hope you can keep the art and animations quite similar.
And please...please don't bloat the game with crap. Just do the village, flesh it out and do a simple story and leave it at that, feature creep always kills these games, every damn time.

If you can just do this first act you'll have got further than like 20 projects already and if you want to do more people will eat up a part 2 from the people who actually finished one of these.

SugarBooger

Apr 14, 2018
Although we plan to adhere to the existing content of the original story up to v8, your ideas introduce valuable gameplay features. I'll definitely explore the possibility of incorporating them in the future.

Thanks for your contribution.
I know it says in the beta stage that the borrowed assets will be replaced, but please keep this art style or have an artist make it as similar as possible if you guys do reach beta.