iwakgoreng

Apr 6, 2020
Sorry but I currently won't be doing a collection of Callmeheymaker. Currently I'm running through trying to make a collection of these creators by popular vote. Although the suggestion is appreciated. May do a collection of them in the future once the list has been done with.
yes dude pls add collection from Callmeheymaker thanks

loksus

May 23, 2019
Leeterr's Lara Croft is the best. Will you be able to update this thread again ENIGMA?
dude is half dead, he post new staff rly rare and most of them are WIP and just go on his twitter, he post everything there so u dont have to wait for this thread to be updated

Shuraranda

Sep 29, 2020
dude is half dead, he post new staff rly rare and most of them are WIP and just go on his twitter, he post everything there so u dont have to wait for this thread to be updated
Yeah I noticed on his Twitter how rarely he makes stuff now. But I still want the WIPs cuz they still good.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Alright, compiled the files from OP in a torrent for ease of download and to avoid dead link (with the same structure: Webm / Image Renders / Gifs / Dupes / 2020 with 69Hippios update).

Remember to do Right click > Download on the attachment to get the torrent file.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Is there no webm of the Cia X Ganon cowgirl animation? Not the reverse cowgirl with an optional cuck version. The gif version has graphical glitches

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Tried downloading 2014, 2015, & 2016 Gifs through Racaty (the other links are dead) but my browser says that they contain viruses, just fyi.

Reactions: Chrisiskindacool
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes