VN Ren'Py Learn to Win [Development Thread]

BigPipeGames

Jan 10, 2023
Ran into a bit of a roadblock this week unfortunately. Honey Select was breaking while I was trying to animate so I had to run some updates and try and fix it. This took over 24 hours which basically meant I couldn't work on renders/animations for two days. It's partially fixed now so I will be back to work on those next week. Fortunately it did give me time to start working on transferring the script into Renpy and working on the actual game itself. The script is now almost fully functional so all that's left to work on with Renpy is the UI and the sound/music.

A productive week all in all just not in the way I was expecting, but that's okay.

Current progress:
Script: 95% :D
Renders: 85% :)
Animations: 60% :devilish:
Coding: 50% (Finally)

Have a great weekend everyone!

HS2_2023-02-03-18-04-41-301.jpg

BigPipeGames

Jan 10, 2023
Not a lot to report over the weekend as I was busy with other things. Did take some time to create this special render for the Hogwarts Legacy enjoyers :)

Hope everyone has a good week!

HS2_2023-02-05-08-07-08-297.jpg

BigPipeGames

Jan 10, 2023
Apologies all for the lack of updates for the last week or so. We had massive flooding in my area, followed by a cyclone about a week later, so it's been pretty hectic here. Haven't had much time to work on the game (I'm starting to think the AVN Dev curse is a real thing :KEK:).

Last week I was able to get through most of the animations and this week I've been finishing off that scene and moving on to the last few scenes of the episode. Things are coming together now!

Current progress:
Script: 95% :D
Renders: 90% :)
Animations: 90% :devilish:
Coding: 75% (Finally)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Motion11

BigPipeGames

Jan 10, 2023
Been a hot minute since I've done an update on the game. Hope everyone had a good Easter! Had to take a month off working on the game due to IRL stuff but been back getting into the swing of things over the last week. The game is 90% finished now including adding music/sound and coding most of what I want in the update. Script is finished other than minor additions/corrections and animations are done other than needing to fix one of them which won't take long. The last thing to do is render the last two scenes and fix a few renders from earlier. Not a firm announcement but I expect to be ready to release Episode 1 by the end of the month.

Thanks for all the feedback and support and I hope you'll get to enjoy the game soon!

Current progress:
Script: 99% :D
Renders: 90% :)
Animations: 99% :devilish:
Music/SFX: 95% :cool:
Coding: 95% :geek:

HS2_2023-04-12-07-44-07-858.jpg

Reactions: osanaiko

BigPipeGames

Jan 10, 2023
Just a quick update to mention that half of the remaining renders have now been completed. Well on target for an April release for Episode One. I will be finishing up the render work next week and releasing a beta for a few people to check out the game and make sure everything is working correctly.

If you guys are interested in the game feel free to jump in the discord. I will be dropping some renders, getting community feedback and putting up some polls for you guys to vote on things like outfits, animation positions etc for future episodes!

Have a great weekend everyone!

16036.jpg