Mod Ren'Py Leap of Faith - TheWarehouse's Walkthrough, Gallery Unlocker, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.6.1c] [DriftyGames]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Took me less than two hours to go through the entire game when C7 dropped. I don't care about gallery stuff, all I cared about was the story. I pretty much knew the choices that had to get done for Cece up until the 15/15, which I had to look for here.

It's not a big deal to take 90+ minutes to go back through a game beginning to end. I'm on the Cece route and only the Cece route here. This mod for this borked up my save, messed up the bonus scenes, and Exception overdosed the gallery when I used it.

Just take the time, play the game, and try to enjoy it. I had Cece's points nearly maxed by the time we got to Lexi's without a mod. It's not rocket science.

You mess up, you roll back. Big choice? Make a save and see what choices are better. You're not studying Sanskrit, you're playing a VN.
Agreed. But, people want to play their way, even if I don't consider it playing if you depend on a mod. But, I can't throw stones as I've said, I use mods for a few games. In all the games that I've played, I have never once looked into the galleries. Not my thing.

lolo49520

Sep 29, 2017

Updated: 2021-09-05
Game/Creator: Leap Of Faith /
Modder: - - ditty00
Mod Version: 0.6.2
Game Version: 0.6.1c
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Leap of Faith! - Credit: ditty00
  • I've added a scene replay gallery unlocker to unlock all gallery scenes. - Credit: OscarSix
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable. - Credit: OscarSix
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes. - Credit: OscarSix & ditty00
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -
Android: (0.4.5)
Thanks to DarkAssassin for the Android Port
ch.7 update soon ?

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
Y'all it's Christmas time, the man can't prioritize a mod over family.
What you are guy and gal ? omg i'm not on the super secret board of the ninja cat ? :eek:
But yeah it's pretty true, hope to see one day mods who work event if the game it's updated (just not work on new stuff).

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
can I play chapter 7 with my save from chapter 6 that the mod has used or do I have to start everything from scratch?

arbiter221

Jan 26, 2021
can I play chapter 7 with my save from chapter 6 that the mod has used or do I have to start everything from scratch?
Possibly. My last non-autosave was from the end of Chapter 4. It wouldn't let me use one of the autosaves from the end of Chapter 6.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
You can play with those saves as well, but it has to be the final save or just the one before that intense scene with cece. Anything earlier went wrong with mine and made them reset to episode 1 for some reason.

Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
My Cece, Lexi and Robin/Kira modded chapter 6 saves worked fine but none of my Lexi/Holly saves work... it's the risk you take when using mods.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
He's been spending time with family over the holidays. No access to his home desktop. Patience.
Jeevant said oscar's not sure if he's going to keep working on this one. I'm just wondering if he's made a decision.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes