Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I, personally, don't think any of the endings were truly short-changed.

I don't know if Drifty had more complicated stuff planned before the musicopolips derailed everything, but I think what we got was pretty good. I will always wonder what music he had planned though, and if there were any more choices that might have been added.

Still, even at the end of seven, there was the point made that nothing came of the visit to Dad, and none of the paths had THAT much in the way of lewds (what you got wasn't bad though) so I'm not entirely sure the game didn't conclude exactly how it was planned to conclude.

Doesn't mean people have to like it, but I don't think that was the worst writing in the story, and much of it I thought was pretty good.

I do still want to know how they were showing Linda how to do rim jobs though ...

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
Is this a multiple ending type of game? I just started it and I'd like to max out the best route in the first run. Multiple endings/paths sort of kill my motivation to do a playthrough unless it's quick like Cabin by the Lake. I've read the reviews without going too much into spoilers, but like is it not possible to go with all the of the girls in a single run?

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Is this a multiple ending type of game? I just started it and I'd like to max out the best route in the first run. Multiple endings/paths sort of kill my motivation to do a playthrough unless it's quick like Cabin by the Lake. I've read the reviews without going too much into spoilers, but like is it not possible to go with all the of the girls in a single run?
Yes, technically you can't "max out the best route" cause all routes can be the best route. You can only choose one girl per playthrough (2 if you choose Kira + Robin route or if you can go Lexi + Holly route). But honestly, this game deserves to be played first without worrying much, just go with your feeling of who you prefer. After that, playing all routes is something you should really do if you like the game because all routes are kind of wholesome and makes sense. My first playthrough was Steph, personally.

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
Yes, technically you can't "max out the best route" cause all routes can be the best route. You can only choose one girl per playthrough (2 if you choose Kira + Robin route or if you can go Lexi + Holly route). But honestly, this game deserves to be played first without worrying much, just go with your feeling of who you prefer. After that, playing all routes is something you should really do if you like the game because all routes are kind of wholesome and makes sense. My first playthrough was Steph, personally.
Fair enough. I appreciate that this is a story driven avn. I might run through it multiple times just to see it play out like a "what if" series, but I doubt it. Rarely ever have I experienced an interactive avn that has multiple routes without any real consequences other than you'll miss out on some scenes. I like that. It's not something I'm used to, but I appreciate it

4.80 star(s) 549 Votes