• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Nope. This one isn't a direct sequel. First game isn't completely translated anyway.

Nov 21, 2017
Gotta be more specific
Early in the game, just after picking the leane path, either just before or after taking the fort from bandits, where leane is cleaning herself in a lake. Not sure how to be more specific, as I dont have my save data on this pc, but I think its the scene of the pictures I attached.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Early in the game, just after picking the leane path, either just before or after taking the fort from bandits, where leane is cleaning herself in a lake. Not sure how to be more specific, as I dont have my save data on this pc, but I think its the scene of the pictures I attached.
Wait that's before beating Highland isn't it? Getting corrupted before fighting the Hippians isn't a thing, its just scripted events.

If they are already corrupted at that point, I'm pretty sure the save used a cheat engine.

Nov 21, 2017
Wait that's before beating Highland isn't it? Getting corrupted before fighting the Hippians isn't a thing, its just scripted events.

If they are already corrupted at that point, I'm pretty sure the save used a cheat engine.
Oh, thanks. That kinda makes sense!

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Oh, thanks. That kinda makes sense!
I didn't bring this up earlier, but the scene you posted is also the only time a character gets molested before the corruption starts with the Hippian War stuff so that could've also thrown you off.

It's a scripted event that always happens if you on the Stormlance route, but it doesn't actually change anything on Leane's pages so it's not really important.

Reactions: The NTRtainer

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
Setcheck64 sorry to absolutely necro this, but did you ever end up making those AI improvements to the enemy? I can't remember if I used your mod when I played on black mode, but I remember being frustrated that the Hippians wouldn't attack in situations that they would easily win, so they couldn't take any girls. And when I let them take a girl, they never abducted her back to the base like they were supposed to so it was easy to recap her from the border fort

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
Setcheck64 sorry to absolutely necro this, but did you ever end up making those AI improvements to the enemy? I can't remember if I used your mod when I played on black mode, but I remember being frustrated that the Hippians wouldn't attack in situations that they would easily win, so they couldn't take any girls. And when I let them take a girl, they never abducted her back to the base like they were supposed to so it was easy to recap her from the border fort
Hmm you probably didn't use the darker than black mod. While it didn't improve their AI, it did give them a far, far larger army and made them able to take down forts pretty easily due to siege cannon fort damage upgrades. Those two combined automatically makes them much braver at attacking as the game code tells them to wait until they build up enough of a force. Quite bluntly I had to snipe the cannons or I would lose the north tower automatically and typically lose the game shortly after.

As for my mod stuff, I jumped into playing other games and doing various mods there on top of development on my own games. I don't know for sure when I'll get back to Leanne, but I probably will. For now the ones I did post on this forum are entirely operational. Darker Than Black and Romance Them All both work.

According to notes Darker Than Black was to be expanded with the AI reworking and having the brothers act as aggressor generals in the field.

Romance Them All was to create a whole new ending and also remove Cynthia from the forced virginity with Ares. Ares basically usurps the kingdom, impregnates the girls, and creates the Ares Empire with a harem of all the girls, except Muriel who becomes the harem queen.

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes