RPGM League of Domination [v0.10 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
there is some way to recover the stats that arhi take from me? it's literally impossible to win in this game...and to hard to farm gold....

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
Hey guys question

1.where can i farm for Gold beside mining?

2.where can I get weapon that are stronger than the pickaxe ⛏
Buy new weapons from Riven, Idon't remember most of them but the Pickaxe or Dagger was pretty decent until you unlock better gear. For gold only other option is jobs for Lulu, MF or after every arena battle

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
how to forge the sword with riven? i can't do it
can somebody tell me how many times uses the hammer put it in the forge etc??

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
how to forge the sword with riven? i can't do it
can somebody tell me how many times uses the hammer put it in the forge etc??
I've only done it once so far but this is what I gathered.
Take 3 Iron ore
Hammer ore 1 time.
Put the ore in the forge.
Take a sword mould.
Wait a little for the ore to melt (not too long or Riven might finish and talk to you before you can finish your own sword).
Take the ore out into the mould.
Hammer the sword 3 times.
Quench the sword 2 times.
Finish.

Took me a few tries but if you time everything right it will work.

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
I've only done it once so far but this is what I gathered.
Take 3 Iron ore
Hammer ore 1 time.
Put the ore in the forge.
Take a sword mould.
Wait a little for the ore to melt (not too long or Riven might finish and talk to you before you can finish your own sword).
Take the ore out into the mould.
Hammer the sword 3 times.
Quench the sword 2 times.
Finish.

Took me a few tries but if you time everything right it will work.
i will try thanks

edit: i made it thank you so much <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Fipsi

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
is possible to do both paths of lux? or if you do one can't do the other?

edit: there is someway to unbug this game?

Last edited:
Reactions: Umbra_2079

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
I'm on first day. The first round is over and I've talked to every character in town. The innkeeper told me that she doesn't have a place or any work for me. I don't know how to progress from here.
did you every find a fix? got the exact same issue

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
is possible to do both paths of lux? or if you do one can't do the other?

edit: there is someway to unbug this game?
Honestly not sure as I haven't attempted those yet but they've never randomly triggered for me, so I would imagine that you're locked out of the sub route once you become her assistant.
What do you mean by debug exactly? Worst one I've had with Morgana forced me to start a new save but other than that I haven't really run into anything gamebreaking

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
Honestly not sure as I haven't attempted those yet but they've never randomly triggered for me, so I would imagine that you're locked out of the sub route once you become her assistant.
What do you mean by debug exactly? Worst one I've had with Morgana forced me to start a new save but other than that I haven't really run into anything gamebreaking
thanks, i dropped the game anyways i was like in day 180 just repeating things, this game has 1million bugs impossible to play like this and events like when katarina or irelia ask me to help them were not triggered never again, i get super bored so i stop it playing.

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
thanks, i dropped the game anyways i was like in day 180 just repeating things, this game has 1million bugs impossible to play like this and events like when katarina or irelia ask me to help them were not triggered never again, i get super bored so i stop it playing.
Understandable, it's pretty grindy and many events are random, you could replay the same day 10 times and get scenes that trigger 1/10 times, also the lack of any hint system until now hasn't helped

Reactions: Saturn23
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes