acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
Here's a message from ThunderOne on patreon. Sounds like development will continue, just off patreon.

Hello patrons! You may have noticed all posts related to LoF are gone from Patreon. This is due to a copyright notice from Nintendo. All rewards and everything pertaining the game will now be handled on Discord. You need to connect your Patron account to Discord to be assigned a role and therefore be able to access your rewards. If you don't know how to do it, check this link:

Oh, and version 0.2.02 just came out, btw ;)
Thank you all for your support and understanding.

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wow does Nintendo know it's not the 1980's or 1990's?
Do they understand at this point they're like an old man yelling at kids to get off of his lawn?
From the little I played pokemon (very little) they should thank this dev for actually making it entertaining.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

MacLeod2001

Feb 8, 2018
Wow does Nintendo know it's not the 1980's or 1990's?
Do they understand at this point they're like an old man yelling at kids to get off of his lawn?
From the little I played pokemon (very little) they should thank this dev for actually making it entertaining.
But it's still a profitable segment for Nintendo. And that's what they're defending.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I do feel bad for the dev., he created an entertaining game and was making some revenue.
I guess the lesson is if you're going to copy something that already exists use it as a guide and change it enough to appear original.
Like Nintendo did with monsters.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ThunderZoo and jade

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Honestly i'll 100% take having to only have public releases if the alternative is the game being shut down entirely.

jade

Apr 23, 2017
What are you talking about?
He's still developing it - you just can't get it from his Patreon anymore.

Try paying better attention, and stop fearmongering.
Fearmongering...? Did you even read the my post? Or are you taking it out of context? My comment was towards the copyright claims and the fact that public links won't be posted anymore, before you say anything about Discord, you have to have an account on Discord so that isn't a truly public post as you must be logged in to view it, for those that actually develop for fun and entertainment this is a major blow to a project let alone to someone's morale, take my post however you wish though it's your opinion. :)

SomberX8

Mar 11, 2018
For anyone interested in playing 2.02, you can eventually find it if you google it. Sadly, I can't find a MEGA or any good download sites. It's just a bunch premium download cashgrabs :(.

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
Where can i find how many scenes there are for each pokemon ?

The chanelog dont provides it in details, leaving me to guess (after several unecessary Leveling ). Some pokemons are 3 , somes are 4, mankey is 5...

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes