Harlotry

Jun 3, 2018
Hi guys, Anybody has full list of pets and their evolutions? Is it possible to have sex with all pets? I cannot with some of the basic ones...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Interesting update.
Was there some mention of a female pokemon at some point?
Wonder why there is no body of water on the map where Leaf would have to go to fuck the aquadic monsters? In some ways I like not having to search out a specific spot but it would be a reasonable place to put water pokemon.

___O___

Jun 26, 2018
i downloaded the last SAVE LT1 1 - 1 but it wont appear in the slots.
I think i might need a persistent or something. :(

This one below.

wampuscats

Mar 26, 2018
I'm missing a punkmon, I cant seem to find it anywhere. I got both starters and did all the evolutions but I'm still missing one. I havent even encountered it yet. Its between ekens and nidoran.

wampuscats

Mar 26, 2018
:LOL:First time trying this one. So are there any rare candies or is the exp you get in this good(cheats basically)
When you start the game you have the option to have 10X exp or regular. Rare candies are buyable at Brocks town and they lvl you bout 5 times with 10X on.

Jul 7, 2018
So I just finished the game and I have to say it was an amazing one ,am just missing the pokemon below ekans so what is it and evolve my magicarp so it's also lacking:love:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
When you start the game you have the option to have 10X exp or regular. Rare candies are buyable at Brocks town and they lvl you bout 5 times with 10X on.
Wouldn't recommend anyone to use 10x mode as it introduces a slew of other problems. Like after a few fights your Punkmon is so OP that you can't "weaken" others enough to capture them, you just 1-hit them.

Jul 7, 2018
Wouldn't recommend anyone to use 10x mode as it introduces a slew of other problems. Like after a few fights your Punkmon is so OP that you can't "weaken" others enough to capture them, you just 1-hit them.
Yeah that is an issue and the Ai is so dumb it keeps going for status affecting moves and then you have to kill the damn punks

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
just started playing...already loving it...great work done on the 3d "punkmons" (haha).
ahhh certainly brings back memories❤
gotta fuck em all xD

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes