AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i really like this. good renders and its funny. seeing how the pokemon react when you spend time with him worth the download.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Hope its Gyarados.

Or maybe Bulbasaur. Since there's Squirtle and Charmander and Pikachu already.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
unless he did so crazy shadow play,there's no way that is a bulbassaur,it seems like a gyarados is on the next update....

young02006

Jun 10, 2018
Hope its Gyarados,this is a huge pokemon if the game follows the original pokemon games,i wonder how can leaf play with such thing

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Hope its Gyarados,this is a huge pokemon if the game follows the original pokemon games,i wonder how can leaf play with such thing
You're questioning that after we've already had Metapod, Kakuna, and weedle, Caterpie? And even Magikarp. Oh boy.

Reactions: RustyV

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I'm still confused about how level vs evolution vs learning abilities vs unlocking scenes all works together.
I think I played "regular exp" the first time, so I was gonna do "x10 exp" this time, but my caterpie shoots up levels and evolves to metapod and then butterfree after like two or three fights without having time to unlock scenes. In other words:
What is the best way to make sure you don't miss scenes with each pokemon at each evolution?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Simply cancel the evolution if you haven't gotten all the scenes for the current stage, then evolve it afterwards and repeat the process. The only way to 'miss' scenes is by evolving before the scene unlocks, you'll retroactively unlock scenes you leveled past for stages you evolved into late by just having it battle.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Simply cancel the evolution if you haven't gotten all the scenes for the current stage, then evolve it afterwards and repeat the process. The only way to 'miss' scenes is by evolving before the scene unlocks, you'll retroactively unlock scenes you leveled past for stages you evolved into late by just having it battle.
You can catch the pokemon again too. And just level those new catches up. If you already missed something.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes