Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 27, 2021
Well, somone here shared a high quality sound edit of a doggy style with -REDACTED- :BootyTime:

so SOMONE was ok to doing it, it's just either he was afraid of it being taken down by Patreon or something then he deleted it off the map.

(thank you to whoever saved that video and shared it here! this is why archive sites like F95 and it's community are amazing)

I think it was Audiodude, anyway the video in question is available in this thread in one of the archives

Luckily it's one of the best videos too, we have this fully voiced (male moans included for extra realism)
It's not audio dude, there are no birds chipping.
There are audio versions for some anims, but the audio is poor quality usually. I have them all.
Most recent is red riding hood by
but he used generic female voice that doesn't fit her

stormofshadow

Jun 4, 2020
My only wish is to make a version with the sound of the video with Marie Christmas as soon as possible
i often feel lazyp focuses too much on quantity over quality but the marie christmas animation is fantastic. it has great angles and positions. audio would make it god tier.

biting the cookie should sound like biting an apple (if you know you know). it won't happen, but it would be funny. :ROFLMAO:

bite.gif

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
i often feel lazyp focuses too much on quantity over quality but the marie christmas animation is fantastic. it has great angles and positions. audio would make it god tier.

biting the cookie should sound like biting an apple (if you know you know). it won't happen, but it would be funny. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3201630
yes, he has all the animations in a pattern, all the poses and actions are the same, only the place and the model always change

Reactions: stormofshadow

yoohen

Jun 23, 2017
It's not audio dude, there are no birds chipping.
There are audio versions for some anims, but the audio is poor quality usually. I have them all.
Most recent is red riding hood by
but he used generic female voice that doesn't fit her
cannot see the download link, could you share this?

alan voor

Oct 9, 2021
For those who might be interested, someone apparently made a sound edit for the 14 min Cheeky Luna animation- but most if not all of the audio in it are just reused ones from other animations, with inconsistent voice and varying quality, and certain loops are out of sync. It's not paticularly great, but it's better than nothing I guess.

Oct 30, 2020
For those who might be interested, someone apparently made a sound edit for the 14 min Cheeky Luna animation- but most if not all of the audio in it are just reused ones from other animations, with inconsistent voice and varying quality, and certain loops are out of sync. It's not paticularly great, but it's better than nothing I guess.

Thanks for sharing it, it's quite unfortunate we will never have this fully voiced by a reputable audio engineer, but like you said, this is better than nothing at all, even though this masterpiece deserves the highest level of attention

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
please share animation with queen marika the eternal from elden ring.
This author made content with it.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes