• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jeyz88

Oct 10, 2023
Hi, need help... LSS 1.6a:

1710254605486.png
Juko is here

1710254827472.png
No Juko after cinematic

1710254903554.png
need the officer Henry

Because ? : NW.js : nw js profile error ? why now ? at this game version ? anny fix ?

"Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

thx, (sorry for my bad english, i'm learning... in fact i'm training ^^"

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Hi, need help... LSS 1.6a:

View attachment 3435566
Juko is here

View attachment 3435581
No Juko after cinematic

View attachment 3435585
need the officer Henry

Because ? : NW.js : nw js profile error ? why now ? at this game version ? anny fix ?

"Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

thx, (sorry for my bad english, i'm learning... in fact i'm training ^^"
Join Discord- . And ask all your questions there.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
There present mistake. Actually it's up to the end of 1.4. If you want I can send for the last two updates- 1.5 and 1.6.
Yes please, out of curiosity when is the yacht orgy supposed to happen? I'm currently at the point where Laura is thinking of taking a butt plug in her ass at the police station so how much further away is the yacht event from that?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Yes please, out of curiosity when is the yacht orgy supposed to happen? I'm currently at the point where Laura is thinking of taking a butt plug in her ass at the police station so how much further away is the yacht event from that?
A, you are already playing final release 1.6. So you don't need walkthrough then. Yacht scene is the final scene of 1.6, and the RPGM version.

Reactions: cloudstrife

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well I've just finished the first chapter and I'm actually pretty disappointed, I was really hoping Laura was going to do proper anal by now. Does she do it in the Renpy chapter 2?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Well I've just finished the first chapter and I'm actually pretty disappointed, I was really hoping Laura was going to do proper anal by now. Does she do it in the Renpy chapter 2?
About what proper anal we can talk if you mentioned scene in police station with butt plug? This was her first experience, and later you wanted her fucking already?

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
About what proper anal we can talk if you mentioned scene in police station with butt plug? This was her first experience, and later you wanted her fucking already?
I just think that due to how long the game has been in development for that we might have finally got it by now, she's been teasing anal stuff for years

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I just think that due to how long the game has been in development for that we might have finally got it by now, she's been teasing anal stuff for years
Like with Emma's virginity Dark made some stuff pretty long in development. But everything will happen quite soon, Emma will lose finally her virginity, Laura will lose her anal virginity, and in Chapter 2 will be a lot of anal content. Plus many others.

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes