HTML [Latitude] AI Dungeon [all fetishes]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
WARNING! AI Dungeon is shit! They downgrade product, got hacked (all stories leaked), share your stories with multiple third parties, read and censor your stories, ban you for the content.
Everyone interested in AI-powered storyteller, go to Novel AI:
>>> https://f95zone.to/threads/86319/ <<<

BELOW IS FORMER POST I leave for archival purposes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
- I think here is an answer

Sep 20, 2019
It is sad it is a monthly fee only option, maybe in the future it might end up being free if the devs finish doing all of the updates and stuffs and have nothing else to do?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Griffin model, still nice IS FREE
Dragon model, more powerful is paid.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Something that's not mentioned as much is the energy system. Recently, I've found it to be more of an issue for me. If you play regularly, it could come down to playing like 1-2 hours and then having to wait 5-8 hours for a full recharge. It's hard to tell because the energy bar doesn't even appear by default, so you can play for a while without ever seeing it, and it feels inconsistent.

Dragon really is a significant upgrade, it generally understands what I'm going for if I provide it enough information. Some tips:

Use the Pins and keep them updated. Both AIs forget just about anything within 20 (I think) actions, so you'll want to make optimal use of Pin space. If you don't, don't be surprised if you're suddenly talking to someone else, or find yourself in a different room, during a longer interaction. Alternatively, keep reiterating information it needs to remember.

If you have Dragon, use the Style box thing to give the AI objectives - e.g. "the orcs are going to kidnap the villagers".

Don't bother with the actions. "Say", "Do", etc. Use the edit tool instead.

If you use the edit tool, don't forget you can cut sentences to let the AI make suggestions.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CobraPL

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
How do you use PIN?
Press PIN and enter information about characters and events the AI should remember. Things like "Your sis is 20 years old", history like "you raided the bandit fort last week", or even the current situation like "you and Emmie are in the cargohold". Because the AI will forget all of that within about 20 actions unless it's in the Pins or you keep mentioning it. For example, if you're talking to a character and they just keep being referred to as "she" or "he", you may suddenly find yourself talking to someone else since the AI literally lost track of who the other character is. And if you don't specify location, you might suddenly find yourself talking on the phone rather than in person.

Click PIN and empty field to the bottom is style box.

But WHY the objectives THERE?
Honestly, I dunno, I just know that Pin space is extremely limited and I'm not even sure what else I'd use the Style box for. Plus, it works in my experience.

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
Press PIN and enter information about characters and events the AI should remember. Things like "Your sis is 20 years old", history like "you raided the bandit fort last week", or even the current situation like "you and Emmie are in the cargohold". Because the AI will forget all of that within about 20 actions unless it's in the Pins or you keep mentioning it. For example, if you're talking to a character and they just keep being referred to as "she" or "he", you may suddenly find yourself talking to someone else since the AI literally lost track of who the other character is. And if you don't specify location, you might suddenly find yourself talking on the phone rather than in person.
Yes I did try that, but how do your bring the memory back?

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Yes I did try that, but how do your bring the memory back?
I'm not sure I understand the question, but it doesn't seem the AI has long-term memory. It only ever knows what's been said in the last 15-20 actions, what's the in the Pins, Style box and world info, and that's about it. To "bring back" a "memory", you just mention it in an action or add it to one of those boxes.

Aug 17, 2019
I've tried out this and Replika AI (for those lonely people) this week (after seeing it mentioned on /r/4chan).

Having some fun with both, but you have to fight against AI (and at least here you can correct AI). Currently running a story with the free engine, since I don't like subscriptions that much. Do you think the paid service is worth it?

The best part is definitely how much you can change the story, don't have to play all those harem games from here anymore that I don't like.

Thank you all for the tips too!

mirandri

Donor
Feb 15, 2017
Just starting to try this out. But got a question
When you say AN what is that? Keywords you put inside the "pin"?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Just starting to try this out. But got a question
When you say AN what is that? Keywords you put inside the "pin"?

AN is "author notes". It is located under PIN/REMEMBER to the bottom. Example:

Code:
[genre:fantasy;setting:medieval;theme:cheating&seduction/cuckold&seduction;style:vivid&elegant/arousing&seductive]
Keywords are part of WI (world info). So you declare on what keywords WI entry description should be added to context.

Last edited:
Reactions: mirandri

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Feel free to paste NTR stories and/or discuss them:
NTR RPG Discord #aid-discussion
NTR Game Zone #ai-dungeon

Aside from that, AN for ntr:
Code:
[genre:fantasy;setting:medieval;theme:cheating&secrecy/cuckold&secrecy/seduction;style:vivid&elegant/arousing&seductive]
for light version
or
Code:
 [genre:fantasy;setting:medieval;Theme:cheating/cuckold/seduction/netorare ;style:vivid&elegant/arousing&seductive]
more hardcore mode

netorare - noncon, coercion, r....
cuckold - sharing/swapping/swinging

Reactions: Stev1 and mirandri

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
A major innovation in making descriptions in AID:
[genre: fantasy; setting: medieval; theme: cheating& secrecy/ cuckold& secrecy/ seduction& intrigue/ friendship; style: vivid& elegant/ arousing& seductive]
[Adam summary:<<name≡Adam>/<age≡18>/<gender≡ male>/<race≡ human>/<straight>/< virgin>>.
<Adam mind: <loyal>>.
<Adam body: << penis≡ small& sensitive>/< eyes≡ gray>/<hair≡ black& short>/<build≡ youthful& fit>/<height≡ average>/<worn≡ <armor≡ leather>/<cloak≡ black>/ <weapons≡ bow& shortsword& dagger>>.
<Adam misc: <origin≡ common>/ < skill≡ stealth& voyeur>/ <job≡ scout>.
<Adam relation: < companion≡ Anna>.
<Adam goal: <family& love>>.]
Make your description and paste it there:

Check resulting tokens. You should make words one token (not divided like `Ad | ax` but `Adam`) as much as possible. That is why there are spaces added so frequently. Ai understands some words as 1T (one token) thanks to them. `_` are not used anymore. They take 1T each and do nothing for us.

[Anna summary:<<name≡Anna>/<age≡18>/<gender≡ female>/<race≡ half-elf>/<straight>/< virgin>>.
<Anna mind: <kind& shy& caring& loyal>>.
<Anna body: << breast≡ average& sensitive>/< sex appeal≡ superb>/< eyes≡ green>/<hair≡ red& long>/<build≡ youthful& fit>/<height≡ average>/< vagina≡ tight& squeezing>/<worn≡ <armor≡ leather& revealing>>>.
<Anna misc: <origin≡ common& elf heritage>/ < fetish≡ cheating& pleasuring>/ < job≡ scout>.
<Anna relation: < companion≡ you>.
<Anna goal: <family& love>>.]
Decoded Tokens: [ | Anna | summary | : | << | name | | | Anna | > | / | < | age | | | 18 | > | / | < | gender | | | female | > | / | < | race | | | half | - | elf | > | / | < | straight | > | / | < | virgin | >> | . |
| < | Anna | mind | : | < | kind | & | shy | & | caring | & | loyal | >> | . |
| < | Anna | body | : | << | breast | | | average | & | sensitive | > | / | < | sex | appeal | | | superb | > | / | < | eyes | | | green | > | / | < | hair | | | red | & | long | > | / | < | build | | | youthful | & | fit | > | / | < | height | | | average | > | / | < | vagina | | | tight | & | squeezing | > | / | < | worn | | | < | armor | | | leather | & | revealing | >> | >. |
| < | Anna | misc | : | < | origin | | | common | & | elf | heritage | > | / | < | fetish | | | cheating | & | pleas | uring | > | / | < | job | | | scout | >. |
| < | Anna | relation | : | < | companion | | | you | >. |
| < | Anna | goal | : | < | family | & | love | >> | .]

Earlier
[NAME<Aria>:Aria<first>;\nAPPE<Aria>:breasts<average/sensitive/captivating>/eyes<green>/sex appeal<superb>/hair<red/long>/build<youthful/fit>/height<average>/vagina<tight/squeezing>;\nSUMM<Aria>:race<half-elf>/female/straight/age<18>/virgin;\nWORN<Aria>:armor<leather/revealing>/cloak<black>;\nMENT<Aria>:kind/shy/caring/loyal;\nMOTIV<Aria>:family/love;\nORIGIN<Aria>:commoner/elven heritage;\nFETISH<Aria>:cheating/pleasuring;\nRELA<Aria>:You<companion>;\nOCCU<Aria>:scout.]
Decoded Tokens: [ | NAME | < | A | ria | >: | A | ria | < | first | > | ; | \ | n | AP | PE | < | A | ria | >: | bre | asts | < | average | / | sensitive | / | capt | ivating | > | / | eyes | < | green | > | / | sex | appeal | < | super | b | > | / | hair | < | red | / | long | > | / | build | < | y | outh | ful | / | fit | > | / | height | < | average | > | / | vag | ina | < | tight | / | squ | ee | zing | > | ; | \ | n | S | UM | M | < | A | ria | >: | race | < | half | - | elf | > | / | female | / | straight | / | age | < | 18 | > | / | v | irgin | ; | \ | n | W | ORN | < | A | ria | >: | armor | < | le | ather | / | reve | aling | > | / | cl | oak | < | black | > | ; | \ | n | MENT | < | A | ria | >: | kind | / | sh | y | / | c | aring | / | l | oyal | ; | \ | n | M | OT | IV | < | A | ria | >: | family | / | love | ; | \ | n | OR | IG | IN | < | A | ria | >: | common | er | / | el | ven | heritage | ; | \ | n | F | ET | ISH | < | A | ria | >: | che | ating | / | ple | asuring | ; | \ | n | RE | LA | < | A | ria | >: | You | < | compan | ion | > | ; | \ | n | O | CC | U | < | A | ria | >: | sc | out | .]
New description also takes less tokens!

Last edited:

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
A major innovation in making descriptions in AID:

Make your description and paste it there:

Check resulting tokens. You should make words one token (not divided like `Ad | ax` but `Adam`) as much as possible. That is why there are spaces added so frequently. Ai understands some words as 1T (one token) thanks to them. `_` are not used anymore. They take 1T each and do nothing for us.

Earlier

New description also takes less tokens!
I don't understand any of this, where should I put all of those description?
I click the link and it brings me to a black page, am I making a mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote