RPGM Completed Latia the Hero and Her Pleasant Companions (But Make it Lewd) [Final] [shoku]

2.70 star(s) 15 Votes
Jun 1, 2017
are there more shoku games you translated? i know there are like 2 or 3 others here but a lot of the other games were never translated or got shitty MTL. but it has been ages since i last checked.
Sure thing! I translated Delia's War (although I hear someone else made a patch for my translation, so look for that too) which is also on F95, and Jodie's Brothel, which doesn't seem to be here on F95. Here's a link to the ULMF thread:

Reactions: alasad

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Sure thing! I translated Delia's War (although I hear someone else made a patch for my translation, so look for that too) which is also on F95, and Jodie's Brothel, which doesn't seem to be here on F95. Here's a link to the ULMF thread:
Pretty sure Jodie wasn't uploaded since the translation was still in progress. If it is finished or mostly finished I don't see any problem with it being uploaded. You can always make a request and one of us will take care of it.

Jun 1, 2017
Pretty sure Jodie wasn't uploaded since the translation was still in progress. If it is finished or mostly finished I don't see any problem with it being uploaded. You can always make a request and one of us will take care of it.
Really? I thought it was the loli-ish content. Well, I guess before I do that I'm going to open it back up and make sure that everything's correctly translated and such. Thank you for the head's up!

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Oh that was you? i remember delias war, it was one of the best shoku games in my opinion. and the translation was good as well. except for 1 bug during a soldier gangbang scene, but this was fixed pretty fast i think. thank you!
shoku are one of my fav devs, glad someone translates them. i will make sure to check out jodie as well!

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight
Jun 1, 2017
Oh that was you? i remember delias war, it was one of the best shoku games in my opinion. and the translation was good as well. except for 1 bug during a soldier gangbang scene, but this was fixed pretty fast i think. thank you!
shoku are one of my fav devs, glad someone translates them. i will make sure to check out jodie as well!
I can't wait for them to release another game! Everytime I'm on Ci-En or DLSite, I make sure to check their page to see if there's any hint of a new game coming!

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Really? I thought it was the loli-ish content. Well, I guess before I do that I'm going to open it back up and make sure that everything's correctly translated and such. Thank you for the head's up!
Yes, that is a possibility that it could be banned for rule 7 however won't know until it is looked at. There are other shoku games on the site so hey you can at least try.

denosaga45

Jan 12, 2019
after planted 5 magic grape, the quest is stuck and i cant report to the mayor. the map marker still in the desert.

Reactions: Tavee
2.70 star(s) 15 Votes