RPGM - Abandoned - Latex Dungeon [2018-12-18] [zxc]

1. 4.00 star(s)

LaNecar

Best art I ever seen in RPGM
    It has some bugs, and its a very linear story.
    I hope this change with the future updates, but in the meantime enjoy this nice piece of work.
    I love it! I want to give a 10/10 only because of its erotic and sexy images.
    But still a lot of work to do.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

H.ERO

I like the Style especially the Sex scene also it still buggy but little better now and the gameplay is a mess but not annoying it just buggy hopefully it getting better it near future because it still being development
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Tekandosii

A game that has some nice art, but is let down by its systems. The penultimate failure of the game is its "corruption system" which is basically "what was the last monster/boss you lost to?", and all this does is change your sprite/art-render ever so slightly. There does exist one interesting piece in the game, and that's the broken/buggy series of events that the player can do to corrupt npc's in the main building; to my recollection there are 4 decent scenes for this. Art means nothing if it has no context, and that's really all this game is, an annoyingly convoluted/lengthy way to see some half decent art.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

kshyk

So I finally tried this game out. For me, it feels more like a parody than real game. I know a little bit about Raven, not much. In here, plot is only excuse for showing some average sex scenes. You basically walking around saving some extremely big-breasted nuns, while being fucked in the middle of the battle by some *female marvel style venom with dick's. (at least at the beginning of this game, it wasn't interesting enough to spend some more time on this)
    You may like it, there's a lot of sex...but it's not something I like to play.