• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PiePierPie

Mar 16, 2020
this game is horrible, i'm sorry but man it's not playable, it's not even difficult because of the level design. but it's because of Janky controls and also weird hitbox of the spikes. genuinely a bad game. this game feels like it's put together in like 2 hour and the dev did not adjust the hitbox and everything else.

Reactions: Kotek233

gold1002

Jul 19, 2017
yeah the save isn't downloading just opening a new tab filled with random shit
Open tab with said random shit, click CTRL+S and save the file as txt. You should have file named (number)_Last_0.save.txt, rename it to Last_0.save and you are done, but if you ask me the scenes are not worth even this little effort.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Challenging, in a bad way..

This is 2022, where the Life is much more easier than in the past. So people tend to play more relaxing and Easy game nowadays.

It is okay go be challenging, but only apply it on interesting game. Not to the boring side-scrolling trap avoidance game like this..

VanRichel

Jan 7, 2022
I know because I've played a lot of crazy games, but this is worse than the iWannabe game. And, is there anyone who has cleared the game?

Wadatoni

Jun 20, 2019
Its not too bad. i mean ive played Unfair Mario and Cat Mario. and with those games i dont get nice H-Scenes after so its kinda okay i guess

Vinalla_K

Dec 11, 2022
Ohh,why am i seeing this here.I passed the first level with difficulty,it plays like shit.Although cg preview is good, I have no interest in continuing to play

1.20 star(s) 6 Votes