VN Ren'Py Last Sunset [Venus's Diary]

Venus_

May 14, 2020
LSBanner.png
Hello everyone! Venus here, and welcome to my first thread on F95Zone!

Thread Updated:11/04/2024
Developer: Venus
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ABOUT ME:
I'll start by introducing myself: I'm a 20 year old guy with a passion for video games since I was a child: I've always dreamed of creating a game, MY game. I signed up on F95, and playing various games I became passionate about the world of VNs, where every choice you make can drastically change the story of the game, and I love this. So I decided to roll up my sleeves and get busy creating my first game to make my dream come true. And this is where Last Sunset comes in!

ABOUT THE GAME:
Your senior year of college beings, leaving behind many good memories, but not the bad ones... It's up to you to decide your fate.

EXPECTATIONS & FEATURES:
My goal with Last Sunset is to create a unique experience that you can immerse yourself in. I think that music plays a fundamental role in a game, which is why every song you will hear in the game has been produced by me.
Even though this is my first project ever, I have very high expectations, because I'm doing this mainly for myself, but I will be very happy to share this project with you one day.

For the first release I expect:
~1000 static renders;
few animations;
Official Soundtrack release;

This thread will be updated constantly as progress is made, maybe one day we can all see the first sunrise of this game. :KEK:
That's all I can tell you so far! I'll leave you some renders here! Stay tuned on my Discord!

SP1.png SP2.png SP3.png SP4.png SP5.png

Last edited:

Venus_

May 14, 2020
[Venus's Diary #1] (09/04/24)

Hi everyone!
Over the weekend I finished 30 static renders, wrote script code for episode 1, created few characters and as soon as I have time I will work on several animations for a lewd scene (wish me good luck).
I wish you a good week! see ya.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DevinHesi

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Bro as soon as a saw the previews in the main post i thought i must keep a eye in this one, for a first game you got the renders department diabolically good! Is your first attempt at daz? If so good work bro! And i appreciate any game that dabs in the more dramatic side of life, good luck and keep us posted!

Reactions: Venus_

Venus_

May 14, 2020
Bro as soon as a saw the previews in the main post i thought i must keep a eye in this one, for a first game you got the renders department diabolically good! Is your first attempt at daz? If so good work bro! And i appreciate any game that dabs in the more dramatic side of life, good luck and keep us posted!
Thank you so much! I am glad you like it! Yes, I started Daz a few months ago, but it was nothing serious, I just spent my free time playing with lighting and trying to learn it (Same thing for Renpy). I will use this project to learn and improve about Daz Renders & animations, and scripts/coding regarding renpy.
Right now I am rendering an animation, just for testing, but I am not satisfied about the movement... maybe I'll post the video here later.
(P.S My GPU is making more noise than newest Starship engine during launch right now).

Last edited:

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
1712757219988.png

I wanna be on my knees and kiss and lick those gorgeous butt cheeks makes me sniff her arse and pussy, whilst she grabs my hair and forces me to worship the ground she walks on she fucking gorgeous :devilish::love::love:

Venus_

May 14, 2020
[Venus's Diary #2] (13/04/24)

Hello everyone!
Due to work, I haven't been able to dedicate much time to development this week, but Last Sunset is moving forward and I am very proud of it! Next week I'll be able to dedicate way more time for it.
Wish you an happy weekend!