2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 2.73 and Public Update
Today we have updated club and public versions of the game. Some locations and features from early access became available to everyone.

In this build you will find the continuation of the quest Alina’s Secret. If you were able to correctly answer her last riddle, you can get acquainted with a new girl. Ahead you have to find out what they did together, and what happened to Alina after all.

In addition, in this update Masha received a large portion of love. Four events with her received their updated versions. There are scenes with the first night in Masha’s house, two meetings in the park, and the subsequent event with the first sex with her. These scenes received an improved sequence of actions, some changes were made so that the player did not accidentally miss important plot details. Added more dialogues. Sex scene got the opportunity to rewind.

Updated translations into German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish and Russian languages. Thanks to those cool guys and girls that help me in this case.

Fixed minor bugs.
Changelog and links to download in first post

Arvind

Jul 6, 2017
As Part of the Continuation of Alina's Quest cannot go to Boiler House says i have already been there.

Mac2Night

Feb 11, 2019
It seems when new accounts login the game tries to auto start "new game" for them
I manually deleted all data from "App Data" folders to make the bug go away,but then the game doesn't see me as logged in
Try logging in again and the loop starts back,All that's needed is to tell the window to fuck off and press "Continue" but can't do that,I couldn't find the window as a process in Task Manager to kill it either
And just so you can't ignore me over basic bullshit,It was allowed past the firewall,The updater worked fine telling me it's up to date

So it's 2 bugs:
Logging in tied to starting "New Game" that you knew doesn't work for at least a year(looking at your previous posts)
The error window given control over everything else

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
It seems when new accounts login the game tries to auto start "new game" for them
I manually deleted all data from "App Data" folders to make the bug go away,but then the game doesn't see me as logged in
Try logging in again and the loop starts back,All that's needed is to tell the window to fuck off and press "Continue" but can't do that,I couldn't find the window as a process in Task Manager to kill it either
The game does not automatically launch a new game or continue your previous one. You choose these options yourself. Login has also not changed from previous versions of the game. If you have any problems, fill out the bugtracker on the website.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
The game does not automatically launch a new game or continue your previous one. You choose these options yourself. Login has also not changed from previous versions of the game. If you have any problems, fill out the bugtracker on the website.
same error when play the game, so maybe the 2.73 version has bug and can't play. (I can play 2.72 version with no error)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
You want me to post the exact same thing Superched did but to your page?
I told you not to ignore this over basic bullshit,and I told you I saw your previous posts
This is a completely different bug.
same error when play the game, so maybe the version has bug and can't play. (I can play 2.72 version with no error)
It looks like a bug in the new version of the compiler. I'll roll back to the old version and push the auto-update in an hour.

Reactions: Alteni

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi; i want to knw if its possible to make a compressed version for this game ?

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
please help me with this error. i really want to play this game. i dont have idea how to fix it.
This is not a game bug. On the screenshot you can see that some system file is damaged. It is difficult to say what the problem is.

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes