2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.89
This build added a big entertaining event consisting of two scenes with a new girl. She will come to your home, after ordering in the Cleaning section of the store.

I'll remind you that these events are no longer triggered randomly. And they can be replayed if you failed the first time. To do this, you just need to go to the store in the first city again.

In addition, the transition period for the new save system has come to an end. I remind you that we are changing it, expanding the possibilities of "New Game +".

All your bonuses and achievements are automatically transferred to new saves. But the current progress itself is not. If you still continue to play using the old save system, you can complete the walkthrough before the game is updated.

We have also updated some of the older scenes with higher resolution textures.

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
Is it no longer possible to access the game from previous days? because when selecting "saved games", I automatically go to the last day played. Is there a way to save a specific day or game?

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.91
We are starting our Spring Sale. Any level of Premium subscription can be obtained with a 20% discount. Moreover, if you subscribe immediately for 3 or 6 months, then you will get them with this discount too. This offer will be active for one week only and will end on April 12th. One subscription covers all of our games. !

In the new build of Last Man, we continue to update the store location in the first city. There’s a new girl to order, and her funny event where you won’t understand what the NPC says :)

We’ve also made changes to how some house events work, including new cleaning girls. They will no longer complete the current day of the game, so you can use your laptop or start some other scene.

mbn89

Apr 7, 2017
When I load a save game I hear a chime and the screen stays black. Nothing to interact with just darkness. This happened after my game froze, had to close the app to get it to respond and upon re- opening this issue was waiting for me.

Started a new game and yet again the issue happened but at an even later day (different event).

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
When I load a save game I hear a chime and the screen stays black. Nothing to interact with just darkness. This happened after my game froze, had to close the app to get it to respond and upon re- opening this issue was waiting for me.

Started a new game and yet again the issue happened but at an even later day (different event).
Contact the support via the

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.92 and Linux
In this build, we have prepared the game for the launch of the DLC we have been working lately. Its events will tell you the story a little before the epidemic, and reveal some interesting details. But we will tell you more about it with the next update of the game.

We have also added some quests and added new options for the game’s endings. If you make it to the end before you run out of safe days, you can load gamesave to continue your adventure.

There is also a Linux version of the game. We’re testing it on Ubuntu, but it should work on other distributions as well. Contact support via bugtracker if you have any problems.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LastMan-3.92
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ogma366

May 8, 2023
View attachment 207397

Overview:
After the global epidemic, all the men on earth have died... except you. What happened? This is what you have to find out.
More than 20 hours of story quests await you. Three large cities to explore. Dozens of single girls and hundreds of sex scenes. Built-in mini-games, such as: strip poker, the development of its night club, the construction of a militarized base and missions. Between story quests, you can fight other players online to destroy their bases and steal their girls.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-04
Release Date: 2023-05-04
Developer: Vortex Cannon Entertainment -
Censored: No
Version: 3.92
Language: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Turkish, Russian, Chinese, Korea, Romanian, Ukrainian
Other Games:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

at last a game with real gameplay in it!! I do like VN but there is so much more implication in this one, it's a really nice change!

khsbl

Dec 23, 2017
I think is a great game. I am a chinese using poor english to comment the game. I love the game so I think it worths.The greatest parts of the game are: lots of girls, real person show, being the so called “last man”.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 3.93 + Countdown DLC
We have launched an introductory event for additional content in the game – Countdown. It’s a separate story that serves as a prequel to the main events of the game. It will showcase many interesting events that led to the catastrophe.

Players will be able to explore familiar cities in the game before the epidemic. We will encounter numerous new characters as well as some familiar ones. And, of course, there will be beautiful girls to meet ;)

The main game has also received some enhancements in terms of new quest assignments. This includes branching paths in the main storyline and certain girls in the second city.

We are also planning to expand communication options with the girls through the hero’s phone. This will allow players to develop relationships with them even when there are no active quests.

Write in the comments which of the girls we should pay attention to first.

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Starting this game again-last time the aim was to accrue alpha points which seem to have gone. Are there any recommended stats builds to see the most content?

• Angry
Reactions: chinesewarrior
2.40 star(s) 53 Votes