• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I have received alina's sms about new secrets in basement of new post, how do i get into police station after that. I get message you have been here recently, better choose a different location
There were some critical bugs, so I temporarily turned off this location. Please do other quests while I fix it, you can come back there later.

zabtak

Jul 31, 2017
2.71 and poker tournament it's still so "fun" that you want bash your head into monitor... Jeeeezz... Fix / change it already!

Burak32

Dec 10, 2017
My rating: 6.5/10

It's a nice game with what it's giving you. But in order to see most of the scenes (talking mostly about the scenes after the first half of the game), you need to play it perfectly, with some choices being completely luck based.
So you will *need* to follow a walkthrough with this one and I know it can get tidious and sometimes ruin the fun for you.
But it's a long game and if you play it correctly you get some nice content and find yourself lost in the game ( in a good way ).
There are some bugs here and there.
And to lessen the bad factors of needing to play the game perfectly, you can come back to all the days you spent in the game.

If you really want to see the content and you can follow a walkthrough, you should give it a try. If not, you can pass it.

Reactions: septacycell

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 2.72
In the new build there was a continuation of the “Alina’s Secret” quest, where you will need to solve a new riddle. This event has several variants of endings, depending on your answer. But, even if the answer was not correct, the hero will be able to come back and try again.

I also continue to update the most outdated scenes. This time, the events on the second day at Olya’s country house, an ambush under the house of the hero and an escape from the city with the help of PromZone were updated. The order of actions was improved, the dialogues were updated, the bugs were fixed. Sex scene with Olya got the opportunity to rewind.

Some bugs have been fixed in the gamesaves menu and in the Hero’s Base.
Changelog and links to download in first post

xenos87

May 2, 2017
@vortexcannon Given all the updates that change events, will you then soon be updating the Private Club Walkthrough? As far as I can tell, it hasn't been updated at all since around version 2.6 or maybe even before that. It's not fair of you to charge money for a supposedly 100 % Walkthrough which does not cover the actual current state of the game.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
@vortexcannon Given all the updates that change events, will you then soon be updating the Private Club Walkthrough? As far as I can tell, it hasn't been updated at all since around version 2.6 or maybe even before that. It's not fair of you to charge money for a supposedly 100 % Walkthrough which does not cover the actual current state of the game.
I am currently working on a completely new Walkthrough. I wrote about it in the author's column on my website. It will be implemented in parts, in the next updates.

albertrebla

Dec 31, 2016
Walktrough is out of date...i have try it 3 time from start and miss always 1 point Alpha at 33 days....for me is better a gif then click on sexual contest

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Walktrough is out of date...i have try it 3 time from start and miss always 1 point Alpha at 33 days....for me is better a gif then click on sexual contest
Walkthrough is ok, all alpha points are there, and there are more points then needed for any of game events.

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes