• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

dxdy

Dec 9, 2018
have login problems... can login on vortex account via web (account is activated) but in game say incorrect username or password (worked before)... btw, also not stupid, know what mean "case sensitive"

edit... after changing IP, login working....

M$hot

May 28, 2017
My only real problem is that I seemingly keep having to download the updated game time and time again and while normally I appreciate rapid updates, you can't log into your game if it's been updated, so you're forced to download the new version time and time again. Totally fair I suppose, but it makes for a very annoying experience if you're not planning to play the whole game on the spot when you download it.

Quite frankly, I tend to play a long game like this over the course of 2 weeks, and that is usually too long to play without having to update. So yeah, sorry, but I'm officially done with this game. It's becoming a chore to keep it updated.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
My only real problem is that I seemingly keep having to download the updated game time and time again and while normally I appreciate rapid updates, you can't log into your game if it's been updated, so you're forced to download the new version time and time again. Totally fair I suppose, but it makes for a very annoying experience if you're not planning to play the whole game on the spot when you download it.

Quite frankly, I tend to play a long game like this over the course of 2 weeks, and that is usually too long to play without having to update. So yeah, sorry, but I'm officially done with this game. It's becoming a chore to keep it updated.
I do not really understand what the problem is. The auto update feature takes about 20-30 seconds to update game. But even this does not have to be done, you can play an outdated version as long as the server supports it.

M$hot

May 28, 2017
I do not really understand what the problem is. The auto update feature takes about 20-30 seconds to update game. But even this does not have to be done, you can play an outdated version as long as the server supports it.
This seems like a recent addition, I've been playing since like 1.1 and I can't even recall just how many times I've had to redownload the whole thing to comply with being up to date. Since at least up until a few months ago from what I can tell, the server did in fact not support it, ever. But hey, positive changes!

inyourface

May 30, 2017
I can not access Olga's country house, I do the previous steps but there is nothing to indicate where I should go

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Thank you, because I am following the guide and I have more days where I should go. According to the guide should be on day 41 but I am on day 59, which will not let me complete the story.
Walkthrough is just an example. Events in your game may occur in a different order, they are not tied to the days.

Reactions: inyourface

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 2.71
Those who managed to get into Alina’s basement and open her computer can continue this quest in this update. It seems Alina knew that something could happen to her, and prepared for it. Our hero will receive an automatic SMS from her with further instructions and secrets.

Also, the event with the first overnight stay at Alina, after meeting her, received an update. Two scenes were combined into one, the dialogues were updated and some bugs were fixed.

Updated translations into German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish languages. Thanks to those cool guys and girls who help me in this not easy work.

The Quests List received additional hints to the tasks.

Some scripts have been optimized and minor bugs fixed.
Changelog and links to download in first post

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I added a small patch with corrections to the server. Just click the update button in the game.

scorpionerrr

Jan 10, 2018
Do you think make free this game? or always will be pay to play? I wanna play this game so much but i can't finish cuz i don't have money. This makes me sad :( Actually price is so expensive for my country (Turkey)

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Do you think make free this game? or always will be pay to play? I wanna play this game so much but i can't finish cuz i don't have money. This makes me sad :( Actually price is so expensive for my country (Turkey)
If you can't or don't want to donate, you don't have to do it :) I regularly add content from the patreon/club version to the public as soon as it is ready. This is indicated in the first post. When I'll finish work on the Last Man, all that is in the game will be available in the public version. But you can also get access to absolutely all early access content even with the smallest donation (like a cup of coffee, even in Turkey). This will greatly help in my work.

Arvind

Jul 6, 2017
I have received alina's sms about new secrets in basement of new post, how do i get into police station after that. I get message you have been here recently, better choose a different location

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes