2.40 star(s) 53 Votes

w00ba

May 5, 2017
this game looks interesting, but the patreon model seems a little bit greedy.
if i want "full cheats" i have to pay 20 bucks each month? hell no! i'd be willing to pay 30-40 once for a good game, but this doesnt seem to be planned.
judging from this thread the version without cheats is almost unplayable, because you are just too limited in what you can achieve.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
this game looks interesting, but the patreon model seems a little bit greedy.
if i want "full cheats" i have to pay 20 bucks each month? hell no! i'd be willing to pay 30-40 once for a good game, but this doesnt seem to be planned.
judging from this thread the version without cheats is almost unplayable, because you are just too limited in what you can achieve.
You do not need cheats to go through all the available content. Detailed tips on all quests are in the game without Patreon/Club.

wonderguy86

Jul 3, 2017
Hi,i played this game over a year ago. That time when you where paying you supposed to wait for admin acces or something,not sure if it's the same now. But my problem is that windows delete the file automatically when i try to open it and install it. What can i do to stop that?

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Hi,i played this game over a year ago. That time when you where paying you supposed to wait for admin acces or something,not sure if it's the same now. But my problem is that windows delete the file automatically when i try to open it and install it. What can i do to stop that?
If you have an Avast, it has a false trigger on the game installer. I have already sent them a report, but I do not know when this problem will be solved. Disable it before installation.

wonderguy86

Jul 3, 2017
If you have an Avast, it has a false trigger on the game installer. I have already sent them a report, but I do not know when this problem will be solved. Disable it before installation.
Cool thanks. I do have Avastn installed,i will try now again. Another thing if subscribe again with 10 euro donation,can i jump to day 70? As i remember i played up to there and don't really wanna start all over

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
@EDF1919

Do you both have Avast? This is a false positive to the NSIS installer. I already sent them a report.
There are no viruses in the game, and no other AV finds them in game.

Look at the Quests List where you are stuck. You do not need a club account to play the game fully.

Sorry, I do not understand what kind of girl in the dress shop you talk about. Fill out the bug report with a screenshot and I will check your saves for a problem.
I meant to say at first 96. Hit the wrong key. I do not remember what the girls name is but no it's not a dress shop sorry about that also. It is some club that you fix plumbing and you are ask to pay 10,000.00 or around there but you get to keep it she say's before you leave in the dressing room. It has been two weeks since I was there so I started over and after getting there it ends. I do wish there were a walkthrough all the way through but it would take months just for a one way walkthrough. Sorry but coming down with the flu here.

rdp4000

Oct 14, 2017
Sorry, but what do we need to disable before installation? I use Avast AVG antivirus as well, so in the same boat as some of the others having problems. I just want to make sure I'm turning the correct stuff off.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Sorry, but what do we need to disable before installation? I use Avast AVG antivirus as well, so in the same boat as some of the others having problems. I just want to make sure I'm turning the correct stuff off.
As far as I know it does not trigger on the game itself. Only on the installer (there are now two executive files, 1st is game, and the second is auto-update. Avast for some reason considers it strange). So you can just turn it off while the game is being installed. Then you can scan the game to make sure it is safe.
Cool thanks. I do have Avastn installed,i will try now again. Another thing if subscribe again with 10 euro donation,can i jump to day 70? As i remember i played up to there and don't really wanna start all over
Your saves are stored on the server, so you can continue from the place where you finished, nothing is lost). Donations for this is not necessary, only as you wish.
I meant to say at first 96. Hit the wrong key. I do not remember what the girls name is but no it's not a dress shop sorry about that also. It is some club that you fix plumbing and you are ask to pay 10,000.00 or around there but you get to keep it she say's before you leave in the dressing room. It has been two weeks since I was there so I started over and after getting there it ends. I do wish there were a walkthrough all the way through but it would take months just for a one way walkthrough. Sorry but coming down with the flu here.
Perhaps you meant the quest with the opening of the Pink Rhino club and an investment of 100k. Now that quest is changed and moved to a separate storyline, it is no longer tied to the other tasks. So if you do not have enough money at that time, then you can complete it much later, when your hero becomes richer. Do not waste days just to make money for the club.

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
As far as I know it does not trigger on the game itself. Only on the installer (there are now two executive files, 1st is game, and the second is auto-update. Avast for some reason considers it strange). So you can just turn it off while the game is being installed. Then you can scan the game to make sure it is safe.

Your saves are stored on the server, so you can continue from the place where you finished, nothing is lost). Donations for this is not necessary, only as you wish.

Perhaps you meant the quest with the opening of the Pink Rhino club and an investment of 100k. Now that quest is changed and moved to a separate storyline, it is no longer tied to the other tasks. So if you do not have enough money at that time, then you can complete it much later, when your hero becomes richer. Do not waste days just to make money for the club.

Yes that is the part I meant. After I get through that point I can click and go back to the city and I have way over 120K for myself. After getting back to the city it ends right there and say I click on home it is empty just like it was when I first got there and have to repeat everything again. On newer updates just like the last one you still have 96 days that mine started with on Last Man 2.58. I have all updates starting from 2.40 and tried over writing them as well as deleting one then installing the other and still the same. Thanks for your replies and help in this. Have a nice weekend.

cr1c3t0

Sep 3, 2017
WHAT A JOKE - don't think I will play it anymore pity I tried the gold membership last month

100% walk-through - there are no words to describe how bad it is.

Save system - is just annoying and stupid

this game is so buggy its beyond believe

plus its VERY HARD even if you use the cheats with club

Base, Poker Tournament, new quests - ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO PAYING PLAYERS (CLUB MEMBERS)

will not become a club member anymore

a game should be fun

BASICALLY THIS GAME IS NOT FUN ANYMORE

nobody force you to play..... so
bye bye spammer

Reactions: Heisemberg

wonderguy86

Jul 3, 2017
Wow,so actually after about 18 months there is only few girls added and 20 days ?? I managed to play from the old saves..about 70day. And i found some kind of a loop,Natasha was sending me to leesburg ..i was doing some stuff there and after the batery thing (3 days after) Natasha was sending me again to Leesburg and so on. I started the game from 0 and same thing. I paid 10 euro and same thing.. also it tells me 105 days..not 300 like i seen in some messages here. Unreall,so litlle content added in about 18 months..

Skrim72

Sep 21, 2017
Looks like It might be an interesting game, but honestly…
–Must set up an account on an unknown website, and disable your anti-virus to install-

That’s pretty much the digital age version of a “White paneled cargo van”. I’d almost expect to hear a gruff and raspy voice when installing…
“Help me find my puppy.”

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Wow,so actually after about 18 months there is only few girls added and 20 days ?? I managed to play from the old saves..about 70day. And i found some kind of a loop,Natasha was sending me to leesburg ..i was doing some stuff there and after the batery thing (3 days after) Natasha was sending me again to Leesburg and so on. I started the game from 0 and same thing. I paid 10 euro and same thing.. also it tells me 105 days..not 300 like i seen in some messages here. Unreall,so litlle content added in about 18 months..
This is a bug. Run the Update.exe file in the game folder if the game has not been updated to the latest version itself. You also need to load savegame before you hit the loop, otherwise it may negatively affect some tasks.
Looks like It might be an interesting game, but honestly…
–Must set up an account on an unknown website, and disable your anti-virus to install-

That’s pretty much the digital age version of a “White paneled cargo van”. I’d almost expect to hear a gruff and raspy voice when installing…
“Help me find my puppy.”
You do not need to turn off anything except Avast. It has a false positive for the NSIS installer. They assured me they would fix it soon.

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
Other codes and other things that may help you to get through.
1 – The numbers on the mirror are coordinates. Go to Google Maps, enter two numbers separated by commas in the search string (-18.529247, -70.249921),
choose the image from the satellite, enlarged image to the maximum. You`ll see a big Coca-Cola sign and numbers 125. This is our code.
2 – Read the first letters of the words «…Phi Rho Omicron Jeta Epsilon Chi Theta sampi Sigma Tau Alpha Rho Theta Epsilon Delta… » – «Project «Sampi»
Started». Sampi – the letter of the Greek alphabet. Its numerical value is 900. This is the code for the door.
3 – You need to investigate all the items in the room and pay attention to the poster. On the poster of the First World War is written: FIGHT OR BUY BONDS
THIRD LIBERTY LOAN
And there is a tip «f = 6». It is not difficult to guess that you need to pay attention to the word «fight» and transform each figure into a letter. The
figures correspond to the ordinal numbers of letters in the English alphabet. Thus f = 6, i = 9, g = 7, h = 8, t = 20, fight = 697820. This is the code
from the computer.
4 – If we take that before equal sign we have no figures, but merely symbols, the symbol of “0” is equals 300/3 = 100. The “1” is equals (180-100) / 2 =
40. The “2” is equal to 40 – 20 = 20. “3” symbol is 25 – 20 = 5. Then, “0” + “1” + “2” + “3” = 165.

Reactions: hrmf

xenos87

May 2, 2017
Has anybody managed to get 100 % by using the 100 % walkthrough? (The newest one, not the ripped version)

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
Has anybody managed to get 100 % by using the 100 % walkthrough? (The newest one, not the ripped version)
No. I have tried the 100% walkthrough several times and no good in getting it all done. I have a few more walkthroughs and they do the same way.

vortexcannon

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Last Man 2.64
A new hidden location has been added to the game. Those who can find and solve its mystery will receive an achievement that will add an interesting effect to your gameplay.

In addition, some more achievements were activated. I remind you that they are tied to an account, and the bonuses they give will be active even if you start the game over again. For example, additional game days or the chance to get more action points when using canned food.

Two scenes in the CARMA camp were completely rewritten and one of the scenes with Alina was updated. They did not add new events, but the order of actions was slightly changed, optimization was carried out and some bugs were fixed.

A rare but critical bug was fixed in the third city, when a player could get into the quest loop, and the task was repeated several times. Some more sex scenes now got the rewind. Updated some club bonuses.

Some fixes got the game auto-update system. If your game is not updated when you click on the update button in the start screen, you can manually run the Update.exe file in the game folder. Also, as before you can download the full client.

Attention for the users of Avast. The problem with the false triggering on the game installer is still not resolved by them. You will need to disable this program during the installation of the game.
Changelog and links to download in first post

2.40 star(s) 53 Votes