• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kruncha

May 7, 2017
aaaaaaaaaaaah so maybe it did work...but how can you tell its the mom of the MC and other is family?
If you kiss your sister and she tells you that "Hey i am your sister!" the patch is sucessful. To check on sister 5pm on her room (after the 100 sperm milestone)

If you start a new game with the incest option enabled, you will have a different start. And the girls will be introduced, as mom, sister, and aunt...
Did not know about the starting new save one! Nice to know

Reactions: Zolkane

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
If you start a new game with the incest option enabled, you will have a different start. And the girls will be introduced, as mom, sister, and aunt...
and if the patch is installed normally you need to go in option and you see the new thing?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Is there a way i can completely delete everything about the game and maybe when i download again the files will comeback? because when i put in the trash and delete files...saves are still there

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
It seems like almost everyone is having trouble with the basics of controlling the game and progressing, which is entirely my own fault. Since I made the game I knew how to control it but that doesn't really translate to anyone who didn't develop the game. I am sorry about that and am already trying to change this for the better.

There is a lot of talk about the grind and the reason for that is I was trying to keep things as "realistic" as I could but it is just too slow as is so if that has turned people away it will be different next update.

Until then here is some stuff which will hopefully help you out

To interact with anything in the game get close to it and look in it's direction and when you see a highlight around the object or character press either E on the keyboard or the left mouse button

Sleeping in the bed will advance time by an hour
Using the computer lets you see your progress and if you click on one of the characters you can get hints at what to do next to advance their story

The very first thing you want to do is use the vial on the desk in your room to collect seeder fuel, once you have done this you take it to the flight deck and place it into the Seeder (first room on the left). Once you get it to 100 you will get an event and Adrianna will drop her level 2 card in the medbay, this lets you access a lot more of the games content.

The next step is to grow your relationships with the girls
If you interact with them as they are walking around the ship you will get all the dialogue options for that character. This is when you can give Adrianna the wine and also if you talk to Natasha after taking her wine she will start to hide bottles around the ship so there is always wine available to you
If you interact with the girls when they are doing something you will start an interaction event. If your relationship with that girl is high enough some of these will lead to the games more adult content

the current caps for the game are: 250 seeder fuel, Adrianna love 60, Katherine love 40, Natasha love 40

Everything in the screenshots is in the game currently, it's just that I did a terrible job of explaining how anything works
Expect an update to try and address all these issues in the next few weeks

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
By the way ... the intro should be changed if you use the incest patch.

It's really odd that your mother has to guess who you are.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Is there a way i can completely delete everything about the game and maybe when i download again the files will comeback? because when i put in the trash and delete files...saves are still there
if you go the folder where you place the patch (C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames) you can see all your save files there and you can delete them

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
How about reading the location of the same files in the various threads where it's mentioned?

The save files are at C:\Users\(your login name)\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\

Beware if you delete it all, you'll delete the incest patch too.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The unity engine isn't friendly to older systems. I have taken this developer to task on for their development of the game so I am not one to make excuses for the developer. The unity engine isn't a static engine so unity of 5 years ago is not the unity of today, Engines evolve.

Windows 8 was released 6 1/2 years ago. When you buy a computer you have to be prepared for it to become obsolete, with a desktop you can delay this by upgrading the video card and adding ram in some cases but a laptop is a luxury computer item because it CAN'T be upgraded for the most part. That means you as the user have to accept that game released in 2019 simply wont work or will work very poorly on your system and that isn't the fault of the developer. Unity is a resource intense engine that isn't for older or weaker systems.

Given how old your system is and you might have bought it recently as in the last 2 years but the technology is old if it is running windows 8 vs windows 10. You need to look at buying a new system and that means if you can't afford to do so to start saving now as things will only get worse as time goes on. And there has been a massive change in CPU technology since 2016 because the AMD, the ryzen release has forced intel to respond which has accelerated cpu advancement and that means a cpu bought in 2016 or earlier is going to become obsolete faster.
Ehm. Unreal Engine is LESS friendly to older systems than Unity is. Just saying (and knowing).

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
I have Cheat Engine but never used it before, can someone explain how to change the values to increase fuel without breaking anything?

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Used the incest patch and got the "family" intro working.

Saddly i still cant interact with my family out of the peeping scenes even thoough im targeting them and spaming the buttons.

meem

Jun 23, 2017
If you interact with the girls when they are doing something you will start an interaction event. If your relationship with that girl is high enough some of these will lead to the games more adult content

the current caps for the game are: 250 seeder fuel, Adrianna love 60, Katherine love 40, Natasha love 40

Everything in the screenshots is in the game currently, it's just that I did a terrible job of explaining how anything works
Expect an update to try and address all these issues in the next few weeks
But HOW to interact with the girls?? Nothing happens at all, no matter what. Also, the bed does nothing. All I can do to pass time is to click that damned vial each and every time :p

Reactions: clowars3

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
If the game won't let you interact with the characters then there isn't much you can do. I am trying to get a update that fixes this out as soon as I can but in the meantime I hate to say it but you may just have to wait for the update before you play the game

Edit: okay yeah I don't know why you can't interact with literally anything this WAS working. I am sorry to all of you who played the game so far

4.50 star(s) 211 Votes