Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
Guess my laptop (Win 8.1) is not sufficient to play this game. I keep getting prompts before it even starts to update my video card driver but am running the most current version?! The game is slow and cannot click on anything. Well, fuck it for now and hope the dev can configure his game more friendly to older systems if possible.
The unity engine isn't friendly to older systems. I have taken this developer to task on for their development of the game so I am not one to make excuses for the developer. The unity engine isn't a static engine so unity of 5 years ago is not the unity of today, Engines evolve.

Windows 8 was released 6 1/2 years ago. When you buy a computer you have to be prepared for it to become obsolete, with a desktop you can delay this by upgrading the video card and adding ram in some cases but a laptop is a luxury computer item because it CAN'T be upgraded for the most part. That means you as the user have to accept that game released in 2019 simply wont work or will work very poorly on your system and that isn't the fault of the developer. Unity is a resource intense engine that isn't for older or weaker systems.

Given how old your system is and you might have bought it recently as in the last 2 years but the technology is old if it is running windows 8 vs windows 10. You need to look at buying a new system and that means if you can't afford to do so to start saving now as things will only get worse as time goes on. And there has been a massive change in CPU technology since 2016 because the AMD, the ryzen release has forced intel to respond which has accelerated cpu advancement and that means a cpu bought in 2016 or earlier is going to become obsolete faster.

Reactions: Mikey Mike

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
As Samwise told gollum, you are hopeless. The grind in this game (so far), unlock further actions with the girls. After the 100 mark, lurking and jerking off to the mom. Kissing the sister, and peeking on the aunt. It also unlock a few more scenes you can walk into but not necessary do anything.

The creator got ZERO Patreons at current time. So yeah, be jealous of his income shall we? Creators have to start somewhere. It's not about the initial steps, but the journey. Demanding perfecting and a well polished game upon first release is just silly. Give the guy a chance, or make something better yourself?
Who is demanding perfection? This game has a grind because there is no content, which is the whole point of my criticism so you explaining why it is there isn't germane, I know why it is there that is why i have a problem with it. The whole game is filled with non interactive situations. That is my whole point. There is no content and you have to grind to get the little content that is there which is pointless.

It is also funny have you equate my criticism to jealousy. One does not have to be jealous to find fault, maybe you bring that up because you are projecting? The game is not ready for release. As soon as you try to sell a product regardless of your number of sales you should be held to that standard. If this wasn't a project trying to get cash I'd be whole lot less critical but this developer IS trying to make money from this so I am not going to hold off my punches just because no one has bought his crap product as of yet.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The unity engine isn't friendly to older systems. I have taken this developer to task on for their development of the game so I am not one to make excuses for the developer. The unity engine isn't a static engine so unity of 5 years ago is not the unity of today, Engines evolve.

Windows 8 was released 6 1/2 years ago. When you buy a computer you have to be prepared for it to become obsolete, with a desktop you can delay this by upgrading the video card and adding ram in some cases but a laptop is a luxury computer item because it CAN'T be upgraded for the most part. That means you as the user have to accept that game released in 2019 simply wont work or will work very poorly on your system and that isn't the fault of the developer. Unity is a resource intense engine that isn't for older or weaker systems.

Given how old your system is and you might have bought it recently as in the last 2 years but the technology is old if it is running windows 8 vs windows 10. You need to look at buying a new system and that means if you can't afford to do so to start saving now as things will only get worse as time goes on. And there has been a massive change in CPU technology since 2016 because the AMD, the ryzen release has forced intel to respond which has accelerated cpu advancement and that means a cpu bought in 2016 or earlier is going to become obsolete faster.
It's not so much the CPU, as the GPU. You can extend the life of a desktop quite long with upgrading graphic card, and throw a bit more RAM. A laptop have no real way to upgrade the graphic. And most of the time, the graphics on a lap top is quite inferior to what found with desktops. Unless you invested quite a bit into a "gaming laptop".

If you want to build a new desktop today, and your primary use is play adult games. Go for AMD Ryzen, its cheaper for your pockets. An Nvidia 1060 or something similar will last you a good while yet for these kind of games at least.

Can't really fault creators for want to make games on a bit more relevant game engine. (regardless what you think of the actual outcome).

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Who is demanding perfection? This game has a grind because there is no content, which is the whole point of my criticism so you explaining why it is there isn't germane, I know why it is there that is why i have a problem with it. The whole game is filled with non interactive situations. That is my whole point. There is no content and you have to grind to get the little content that is there which is pointless.

It is also funny have you equate my criticism to jealousy. One does not have to be jealous to find fault, maybe you bring that up because you are projecting? The game is not ready for release. As soon as you try to sell a product regardless of your number of sales you should be held to that standard. If this wasn't a project trying to get cash I'd be whole lot less critical but this developer IS trying to make money from this so I am not going to hold off my punches just because no one has bought his crap product as of yet.
Ah, but he is not trying to sell anything. Patreon is NOT about sell anything what so ever. It's about support a creator. You don't buy a product, nor subscribe to a service. So exactly what is he selling? Did he held a garage sale, and you bought a faulty table lamp or what? Attacking creators over monetizing never really go well at all. You have better chance at attack EA, Ubisoft, Activision and such over loot boxes and crap.

If you take a game such as Big Brother, or any other grind based game, and look at the first release and steps. There is hardly any content what so ever. Content come over time.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
It's not so much the CPU, as the GPU. You can extend the life of a desktop quite long with upgrading graphic card, and throw a bit more RAM. A laptop have no real way to upgrade the graphic. And most of the time, the graphics on a lap top is quite inferior to what found with desktops. Unless you invested quite a bit into a "gaming laptop".

If you want to build a new desktop today, and your primary use is play adult games. Go for AMD Ryzen, its cheaper for your pockets. An Nvidia 1060 or something similar will last you a good while yet for these kind of games at least.

Can't really fault creators for want to make games on a bit more relevant game engine. (regardless what you think of the actual outcome).
lol. I didn't fault the creater. Your defense of this crap game is so blind you can't even see when I told the labtop owner to buy a new system. And I quote "That means you as the user have to accept that game released in 2019 simply wont work or will work very poorly on your system and that isn't the fault of the developer." Yeah so I think this is a shit game but I sure as hell DIDN'T blame the developer because someone using a windows 8 laptop couldn't play the game.

You even "correct" me about the upgrading a desktop by repeating exactly what I said. lol

It is so cute to see fanbois respond. They so often respond to what they think is being said vs what is actually being said.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
So you increase Katherines stats by kissing her but what about other 2? I followed them everywhere and only other event i found is jerking of when spying on Adrianna changing but that doesn't increase her stat.

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
uhm... i used the patch correctly and load a game but h-scenes are censored even now... what to do? i don't wanna do all again too much grinding ahahaha
lol found it is in the option :D

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So you increase Katherines stats by kissing her but what about other 2? I followed them everywhere and only other event i found is jerking of when spying on Adrianna changing but that doesn't increase her stat.
You can spy on the aunt at 12:00 I think it was. Then you use the "LIE" option, and you get +2 love with her.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
Ah, but he is not trying to sell anything. Patreon is NOT about sell anything what so ever. It's about support a creator. You don't buy a product, nor subscribe to a service. So exactly what is he selling? Did he held a garage sale, and you bought a faulty table lamp or what? Attacking creators over monetizing never really go well at all. You have better chance at attack EA, Ubisoft, Activision and such over loot boxes and crap.

If you take a game such as Big Brother, or any other grind based game, and look at the first release and steps. There is hardly any content what so ever. Content come over time.
He is trying to monetise the game. So stop being deliberately obtuse and claim that he isn't selling anything, he is. He might not be selling units in the classic sense but he is trying to get money from people, using the game as means to do so.

I'm done. I'm not going to respond to your posts here because you couldn't even see me defending the developer when someone complained about their laptop not working. So you are not actually reading what I am saying but mindlessly defending the game like a fanboi. So it is clear we will never change each others' mind so to continue is to waste the everyone's time and clog up the thread which isn't of any value.

I have made my point you disagree. Get over it.

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
not bad for a Demo though usable bed and/or time skip option would be nice + your ceiling doesn't have collision

ps: does anybody know what to do with the wine?

Reactions: Nospamwss

pytteliten

Sep 18, 2017
It's the first release of something new, maybe a chill pill is on order? In terms of grinding there is tons of games on this site that excel at the grind part, so that is nothing exceptional or new. It's something, give it some time and see if bugs get ironed out and more content get added. Don't shoot the dude down before even take off.
according to the dev the game is finished. it even says 1.0 in the title...

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
according to the dev the game is finished. it even says 1.0 in the title...
lol, trolling much? Just because a game show a version of 1.0 doesn't mean its a complete game. Whatever the creator decide to version label his releases, is their choice. If you check his patron page, you will see a list of planned features and so on. Nothing, nowhere say anything about a complete and finished game.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Todeswunsch

Donor
Mar 12, 2018
Is there a way to disabled motion blur effect in Ue4 without entering the game ? cuz the option menu to disable effect and such seems that doesnt work

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Is there a way to disabled motion blur effect in Ue4 without entering the game ? cuz the option menu to disable effect and such seems that doesnt work
If you got Nvidia graphics card. Check your "Nvidia control panel". Then select "Manage 3d settings", click on the "Program settings" tab. Add the executable (application), of the game, and you can select a lot of things if you want it to be controlled by the application or you override it etc.

Reactions: Todeswunsch

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for the reply.
I'm afraid its a side effect of the tech evolution. I got a closet full of old desktops and laptops that no longer really useable for anything else than take up space :/ And being sort of a hoarder I can't let them go either, doh :p

4.50 star(s) 210 Votes