Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Played the game for a bit, it's pretty good, sadly no 1080p and i don't know for sure but anti aliasing doesn't seem to work, but it's early so I don't mind it that much, good luck to the developer!

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
have 255 seeds. but still no camera. cant take any pic gets there is no camera, any help?

chemlab

Jun 9, 2017
This gave me motion sickness. Just a note for the dev, cut back on the weird zoom in/out thing the camera does non-stop and make the reticle less transparent; Fixed solid points in the field of vision really reduce motion sickness.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
have 255 seeds. but still no camera. cant take any pic gets there is no camera, any help?
You mean you have vials with 255 Seeds in your inventory or did you deposit a total of 255 Seed in the G.A.I.A. reactor on the flight deck?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
if you have 255 seeds on you, you will need to add them to the seeder, once you add 200 to the seeder you will get the camera, after getting the camera, don't add more to the seeder, from what others said, if you add more to the seeder with the camera on you, there is a chance that it will disappear and you can't get it back, also there is no need to add more to the seeder after you hit 200 anyway, since the camera unlock is the last content in this version, everything else can be done at 100-200

Excablecar

Dec 7, 2018
Any walk through or hints???
I second this.

Also, what's the use of the level 2 keycard? I tried selecting it near locked keypads, but I couldn't select or use them.

Generally, I like the gameplay. The nerfed mastrubation is to incentivice other ways to get semen. At some point you get into a good rythm of daily events to collect, which is way quicker and more fun.

Now, from what I have done so far, I've gotten 1 dream scene, three handjob scenes and overall just some groping and fondling. Is this it for now?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I second this.

Also, what's the use of the level 2 keycard? I tried selecting it near locked keypads, but I couldn't select or use them.

Generally, I like the gameplay. The nerfed mastrubation is to incentivice other ways to get semen. At some point you get into a good rythm of daily events to collect, which is way quicker and more fun.

Now, from what I have done so far, I've gotten 1 dream scene, three handjob scenes and overall just some groping and fondling. Is this it for now?
Tutorial... basically wank yourself nuts and deposit the stuff into a tube on the flight deck, everything else is optional.
The keycard won't open doors in all situation, for example not for bathroom visits or them getting frisky... however you can spy on them if they change clothes and at night

textbook

Nov 21, 2017
I second this.

I am not sure myself... same progress here.. couldn't even use wine or other stuffs... no camera .. nothing .. dont know what am i missing

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...use the search engine (question was asked and answered several times in this thread) or follow the plotline

Reactions: Chemmy

Excablecar

Dec 7, 2018
I am not sure myself... same progress here.. couldn't even use wine or other stuffs... no camera .. nothing .. dont know what am i missing
Well, you can give the wine in passing. Basically when they are in a scene, they have different options from moving between them.

It's clever, but from a gamedesign stance hasn't been made obvious enough. Like the keycard thing.
You assume that you can only open doors that have the blue logo. So one state, but apparently the second keycard "turns" locked state doors blue "sometimes". I assume there might be a higher level card at some point for showerscenes etc.

Also, I have interacted with Adriana while drunk on many occasions, but never got beyond the basic kiss.
I also did search the forums, many times, but the many inconsistencies mean I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or it might be still in developement. Which is fine and the gameplay is enjoyably more complex than many demo's.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
how i get the camera?
the answer you are looking for is on this page, same page you made your post on, it is the 4th post above your post which was made by me

Well, you can give the wine in passing. Basically when they are in a scene, they have different options from moving between them.

It's clever, but from a gamedesign stance hasn't been made obvious enough. Like the keycard thing.
You assume that you can only open doors that have the blue logo. So one state, but apparently the second keycard "turns" locked state doors blue "sometimes". I assume there might be a higher level card at some point for showerscenes etc.

Also, I have interacted with Adriana while drunk on many occasions, but never got beyond the basic kiss.
I also did search the forums, many times, but the many inconsistencies mean I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or it might be still in developement. Which is fine and the gameplay is enjoyably more complex than many demo's.
click on my spoiler tag

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
the worst thing about the game is the darkness. it can get very dark sometimes for no real reason. the neon lights dont help

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
this game look so fun and awesome idea.

i think MC need a bit zoom out (back of mc not from eyes).
plus need really a such map so i know where i am..i walk around with no idea where i am lol.
You mean 3rd person? God no, please let it stay FPS. To me that's so much more immersive. Also, a map. Sure, it could never hurt for those who need it, but you have like three floors, and a few rooms per floor. Can't imagine it's so hard to remember where everything is..

Reactions: Baxonius

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well there are indications in the talk options with other family members that there are more floors in later updates
(recreation floor dureing dinner with Addriana, etc.) so sooner or later a map could be helpful... I would also suggest to take some Ideas from "Glassix" for that (i.e. mark the positions of the girls in the rooms they are... would make planning a bit easier)

Reactions: WSmith and Chemmy

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
well there are indications in the talk options with other family members that there are more floors in later updates
(recreation floor dureing dinner with Addriana, etc.) so sooner or later a map could be helpful... I would also suggest to take some Ideas from "Glassix" for that (i.e. mark the positions of the girls in the rooms they are... would make planning a bit easier)
I like that idea of showing what rooms they are in when more rooms open up in future updates, there is no need for it right now, but i have played a few games that had that option which helped, so maybe a hand held device that you can buy once the store opens up on your pc, which will add a new icon on the screen that you can click on and that will pull up a map that shows you all the rooms, what level the rooms are on and the location on where they are at, but you still have to walk to that room they are in, giving you that free roam feel to the game still, also have it as an option, so for the people that don't want to know where they are at and want to walk around to look for them as it is now can do so, or that person can buy it and don't use it unless they are having problems on trying to find a specific person.

Reactions: WSmith

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
You mean 3rd person? God no, please let it stay FPS. To me that's so much more immersive. Also, a map. Sure, it could never hurt for those who need it, but you have like three floors, and a few rooms per floor. Can't imagine it's so hard to remember where everything is..

i am fine with no 3rd person,i think its a bit too close from person eyes to doors etc..would be great just a bit more distance i feel like i talk crew too close lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
about map.. when i go in room,it would be great show a text or an icon it tell me what room. or on door name ;)
what if the devs add more and more rooms in future..it would be a problem,not? :)

Reactions: WSmith
4.50 star(s) 211 Votes