Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
What I wanna know is how you got contest 3/3 and night 4/4 for adrianna
We'd have a better idea of what missing if you click on check list

For the contest you need to Make no decisions, agree (yes), Touch, tease and choose her to win.
Not sure if you have to choose her to win at the beginning or not.
Capture.PNG

-The bed, as for HJ when she's reading
-Give her a bottle of wine, catch her when she's drunk the same day, and try to kiss her, embrace her, ask to sleep over and the rest should be easy.

Capture1.PNG

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
We'd have a better idea of what missing if you click on check list

For the contest you need to Make no decisions, agree (yes), Touch, tease and choose her to win.
Not sure if you have to choose her to win at the beginning or not.
View attachment 619518

-The bed, as for HJ when she's reading
-Give her a bottle of wine, catch her when she's drunk the same day, and try to kiss her, embrace her, ask to sleep over and the rest should be easy.

View attachment 619514
Appreciate the info, thanks

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
i seem to be stuck on a black screen when i load it up, any ideas what im doing wrong?
Update your drivers: direct x,graphics card etc. If the problem persists than its a hardware problem, but even the lover end machines should at least run the game. Unless you have more than a 10 years old configuration, you should be fine. If however that is the case , than there is an easy fix for it. Buy a new computer :D

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
After giving them birth control pills (by getting Seeder level 500 and talking to them at 170 Love), go to the bathroom they use and you'll find that they've left the pills in the open.
Click on them and if you have the Fake Pills (from the infirmary) you can swap them out.
Sadly it doesn't look like they've been coded in properly yet as the scenes treat it the same as not having given them birth control and forces you to wear a condom.
I just talked to them again and I gave them the pills a second time, then everything started working again.

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
I had already answered you but the post was deleted
increase the seeder to the max, get the birth control pills, increase all relationship points for the 3 to max, then talk to all 3 ladies.
Then just repeat all the sex scenes in the game. also do not replace the pills you find in the bathroom with the fake ones you have. you'll just end up using the condom again, with no way to go back without a save.
Try talking to them again. It made me talk to them about the pills again then everything unlocked.

jackdrizzt

Jan 31, 2018
I dont understand the contest before swiming pool, i had played with three girls tits and tease their nipples but still showing 2/3 for adrianna and 2/3 for natasha , i see only 3/3 for kathriene

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes