h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
As with all 1st person perspective games with look controlled by the mouse, it'd be really helpful to have FOV and camera speed control sliders, just to make it a little easier to play. I know I got nauseous within 5 mins of moving and looking around, so this isn't going to be a lasting game for me with the current camera setup.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Alright so this seems to be as far as everyones gotten. Below I've attached two saves: the first is right before the first scene at 100 sperm, the second right before 200 sperm where you get the camera. I made sure not to grab the wine until the guide said so so its still in my inventory, though Ive yet to figure out how to give it to the mom/captain. Also, the max your sperm vial can hold is 99 if anyone was wondering.

arajel

Sep 3, 2017
Hey guys,

as far as i know to get the cg's you simply have to be at right spot to the right time...

natasha: visit her at 11am
kat: visit her at 5pm

i manged once to get the cg for the mother but i cant remember the time :(

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Hey guys,

as far as i know to get the cg's you simply have to be at right spot to the right time...

natasha: visit her at 11am
kat: visit her at 5pm

i manged once to get the cg for the mother but i cant remember the time :(
adrianna : visit her at 8m

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Hi guys here are 2 bugs i found with a work around for each.

first bug is a black screen after changing day.
Save and reload to fix

second bug is the doors sometimes look like they are open but you can't go through.
Sometimes leting the door close then reopen will work, but if it does not you can use an elevator and come back (i think reloading the area is what fixes it so saving and reloading might work but i haven't tested)

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
This is yet ANOTHER example of e developer with zero fraking content wasting our time.

There is no fucking reason for the bullshit masturbation grind but to try and hide there is nothing to fucking do in the game. It is a pointless time sink and makes zero sense as well. I am the only person who can save the crew but I'm not worth talking to or acknowledging because "reasons?"

The developer couldn't be assed in making content so we simply have to grind what the fuck is the point of that? Why isn't this removed from the start? Why have I gone from a respected member of the crew, to someone not worthy to be spoken to? Why the fuck is a bug like the wine bottle even in the game. how the fuck did the developer miss this. Oh wait because he didn't bother to playtest his own fraking game.

My advice is stay away from this type of BS.

There is no content.
You have a to grind pointlessly to get a sprinkles of content
And the grind to unlock stuff makes no sense. If I am the only one that can save us why the fuck is everyone so fucking rude to me? oh right because the developer couldn't be bothered to add dialogue content because that would take time and they just wanted to scam patreon dollars asap.

Cvolyp

Aug 8, 2016
This is yet ANOTHER example of e developer with zero fraking content wasting our time.

There is no fucking reason for the bullshit masturbation grind but to try and hide there is nothing to fucking do in the game. It is a pointless time sink and makes zero sense as well. I am the only person who can save the crew but I'm not worth talking to or acknowledging because "reasons?"

The developer couldn't be assed in making content so we simply have to grind what the fuck is the point of that? Why isn't this removed from the start? Why have I gone from a respected member of the crew, to someone not worthy to be spoken to? Why the fuck is a bug like the wine bottle even in the game. how the fuck did the developer miss this. Oh wait because he didn't bother to playtest his own fraking game.

There is no content.
And the grind to unlock stuff makes no sense. If I am the only one that can save us why the fuck is everyone so fucking rude to me? oh right because the developer couldn't be bothered to add dialogue content because that would take time and they just wanted to scam patreon dollars asap.
There may be some content, but the buggy/inaccessible mechanics might be preventing us to reach that.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Guess my laptop (Win 8.1) is not sufficient to play this game. I keep getting prompts before it even starts to update my video card driver but am running the most current version?! The game is slow and cannot click on anything. Well, fuck it for now and hope the dev can configure his game more friendly to older systems if possible.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

There is no content.
It's the first release of something new, maybe a chill pill is on order? In terms of grinding there is tons of games on this site that excel at the grind part, so that is nothing exceptional or new. It's something, give it some time and see if bugs get ironed out and more content get added. Don't shoot the dude down before even take off.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Guess my laptop (Win 8.1) is not sufficient to play this game. I keep getting prompts before it even starts to update my video card driver but am running the most current version?! The game is slow and cannot click on anything. Well, fuck it for now and hope the dev can configure his game more friendly to older systems if possible.
It use Unity. reality caught up with your potatoe...

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
So if I had to guess I'd say this game isnt implemented past 250 sperm, cause after a severe grind I found that after 200 I couldnt get above 50 in my inventory and trying to put any of it in the capsule deleted all inventory items except for the level 2 card. Between that and not being able to give the mom wine, until I hear from the developer I'm going to assume I reached the end. To him I ask that he fix the bugs and in the future make note of the end of version if it in fact is so, cause the OG post images made it look like you could go a lot further. Grind and bugs aside this game has a lot of promise and I look forward to seeing more.

Oh and I'm sure if this is possible its way down the line, but every time I open the game my Oculus Rift wants to play it and this game would be next level if it took to VR.

Reactions: jujuro

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
"Alcohol may have some effect on her willingness to help you",
"If you have asked for her photos you may want to be careful giving her compliments while eating(i assume this is what it means, English is broken)"
How the hell am i supposed to do this when i can't actually interact with them at all?
How to give the damn wine and ask for photos when i can't initiate a fukin conversation?

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
All the grinding i read about really puts me off from playing this game; at least by now. Grind has ruined so many, otherwise, good games.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
It's the first release of something new, maybe a chill pill is on order? In terms of grinding there is tons of games on this site that excel at the grind part, so that is nothing exceptional or new. It's something, give it some time and see if bugs get ironed out and more content get added. Don't shoot the dude down before even take off.
No I say we shoot it down NOW. The fact that the grind is not new is a BS excuse. The grind exists because people allow it to exist and apologise for it. If people said nope not going to support a game with pointless grinding you see less grinding. I have zero problem calling out any game new or old for adding bullshit time sinks and lazy bloody development like can't be bothered to include something as basic as being able to TALK to characters because that would have added another month or two to their release date. Also it is one thing to have a grind when there is content it is a whole different thing all together to add grinds when there is no content.

It is so clear the developer cut corners and added in BS grinds so they could pretend to be ready for a release to start monetizing asap. This game isn't ready for release and I don't see why I should coddle the developer or take a "chill pill" for crappy work. This isn't a mod or passion project this is a person asking to be paid for their work as soon as that happens kid gloves come off. You want money? then no excuses for shitty work.

Reactions: tutuku and Wirtlon

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
No I say we shoot it down NOW. The fact that the grind is not new is a BS excuse. The grind exists because people allow it to exist and apologise for it. If people said nope not going to support a game with pointless grinding you see less grinding. I have zero problem calling out any game new or old for adding bullshit time sinks and lazy bloody development like can't be bothered to include something as basic as being able to TALK to characters because that would have added another month or two to their release date. Also it is one thing to have a grind when there is content it is a whole different thing all together to add grinds when there is no content.

It is so clear the developer cut corners and added in BS grinds so they could pretend to be ready for a release to start monetizing asap. This game isn't ready for release and I don't see why I should coddle the developer or take a "chill pill" for crappy work. This isn't a mod or passion project this is a person asking to be paid for their work as soon as that happens kid gloves come off. You want money? then no excuses for shitty work.
As Samwise told gollum, you are hopeless. The grind in this game (so far), unlock further actions with the girls. After the 100 mark, lurking and jerking off to the mom. Kissing the sister, and peeking on the aunt. It also unlock a few more scenes you can walk into but not necessary do anything.

The creator got ZERO Patreons at current time. So yeah, be jealous of his income shall we? Creators have to start somewhere. It's not about the initial steps, but the journey. Demanding perfecting and a well polished game upon first release is just silly. Give the guy a chance, or make something better yourself?

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes