Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
How does this game work? I've got 4 dots in the middle of the screen, and nothing happens when I click on stuff?!

Lordjebus22

Jul 29, 2018
it's more like cg scenes from what i can tell i know one of the tasks is to talk to them at dinner but i haven't gotten to it yet so i don't know for sure
Its very confusing on when a cg scene might happen. I just did one where i peek on one changing and got caught. Nothing else rn

KONDUGT

Dec 10, 2017
How do you use the cheat engine every time i search for seeder fuel value it gives me more than 10.000

Lordjebus22

Jul 29, 2018
it's more like cg scenes from what i can tell i know one of the tasks is to talk to them at dinner but i haven't gotten to it yet so i don't know for sure
I think just following ONE character and entering their rooms should work to activate their scenes.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Damn this was tedious..

After you collected and deposited the first 100... and the following scene. You can find a keycard for level 2 access. You can now spy on the girls changing clothes. And jerk off while doing so.... just.. with no real way to fast forward time, this.... silly slow.

Lordjebus22

Jul 29, 2018
How does this game work? I've got 4 dots in the middle of the screen, and nothing happens when I click on stuff?!
Fill the vial on the table in your room until 100. Then go to the flight deck and first door on the left enter their and dispose of the fluid. Each time should show a new scene but at 300 froze my game because of cheat engine. Also you want to follow a character around and try to enter their rooms. If it works it should display a cg scene sometimes.

Lordjebus22

Jul 29, 2018
Fill the vial on the table in your room until 100. Then go to the flight deck and first door on the left enter their and dispose of the fluid. Each time should show a new scene but at 300 froze my game because of cheat engine. Also you want to follow a character around and try to enter their rooms. If it works it should display a cg scene sometimes.
agreed. Using cheat engine speed hack works to speed up time.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
64 Bit Version: First time I got after the message "day 5" a black screen, second after "day 4".
Is there a solution for this?

Lordjebus22

Jul 29, 2018
I created a quick unofficial discord. Join if you want and help each other out.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I click on the vial over and over and get nothing.

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes