• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Completed Last Fantasy Hentai [Final] [Ero Team Triangle]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Also, has a game ever been so badly named? Pretty sure we'll see another hentai fantasy hitting in the next 8 hours, at least 24.
I think the idea is that this one is going to infect your PC with a crypto miner or some such and than call home to report your PC is broken and part of a virus botnet for 1337 hackers from best Korea and thus you'll newer need another one ever again.

That or it's a lazy Final Fantasy reference. But only one of the two is cool.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix

~XKO~

May 2, 2023
Worse than mediocre, the game is Loud, has no menus as such, you basically just click NEXT and hope to get a big chain of 3s from the starting grid. The timer goes ridiculously fast after the tutorial, it's super not worth your time even if you enjoy the genre.

undeadclown99

Jul 6, 2018
I'd be fine with the game just being strip bejeweled if the time limit after the tutorial wasn't insanely short. I wasn't able to advance one stage in the real game.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote