4.60 star(s) 58 Votes

uN1q

Sep 18, 2019
Incredible work! I think this is one of the best projects in this industry for last year. Surprisingly all what need for this result is create a game what would be fun play. So simple, so good.

Reactions: allinon and n0name_

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
Excellent game with lots of options regarding deck building. I do feel that some of the artifacts should get some buffs. Came for the cute customizable succubus with belly bulging and stayed because the game is simply fun.

uctv

Feb 6, 2019
-----------------------------
Steam id is located in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\settings
I hope it works
Small edit: can we get an "animated" tag here? since ya know its nit just 3DCG
Thankyou good person!

MrHotCoffee

Oct 29, 2019
By the way, the free cam mode is not so good, I'd prefer rotation by pressing middle mouse button, with that you have all controls on 1 button (scroll for zoom and hold mmb to rotate)

Persona1

Apr 3, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to use Cheat Engine, I've not been able to find a single value or even edit any values on the screen.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
found a gameplay vid on YT , with no naughty bit's, looks interesting thanks,need something to do

MrHotCoffee

Oct 29, 2019
Has anyone figured out how to use Cheat Engine, I've not been able to find a single value or even edit any values on the screen.
I tried and only the speedhack works, the values are I think encrypted because with every method I try to find a value it seems to be transformed in some way. I did find some exact values for example the skill tree points, but those are the display values (so they keep getting overwritten internally even if you change it), I'm not good enough at hacking to continue further with ''find what writes to this address''.

But I did find an exploit in the game, I've only tested it on a slow laptop of mine, when you press new game, next to your skill tree you see 2 bonus options to choose from to start the game, you can spam click for example (gain 6 max HP) to get like 5x6 HP, on a laggy pc you can spam click it a lot (haven't tried on my main rig yet). This also works on the map, if you quickly click another encounter tile right after clicking a random encounter tile, after the fight 2 extra tiles will be revealed (for example if you see 3 fight tiles, you press the bottom one but quickly press the top one right after on a laggy pc, it will think you completed both fights so it will reveal in total 5 of the next tiles).

OP, these are super easy to fix in Unity, if you need some programming help, I can fix and improve your game :)

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like this might just be a lot of vanilla sex can someone confirm or deny?
Define vanilla. 90% of the scenes are technically rape. There's some inflation. Some binding/restraining. No beastiality or female on female.... yet. No gore, pregnancy. I think it's got a good variety of different scenes.

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
Honestly, what i would like to see is some sort of an AOE charm like a "lvl 3" charm that lets you charm 2 enemies. More scenes / it could help out the whole ballance problem a bit [mind you i've only played the 1.3.3 ver] spamming bleed builds left and right is just kinda boring. I did get a build that was kinda unique with the heart + the bleed aura thing that makes all attacks apply a bleed with a bunch of AOE / multi hit spells. I guess its still technically a bleed build but i only needed "2 bleed cards" in my deck.

Reactions: sniff3005

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
Honestly, what i would like to see is some sort of an AOE charm like a "lvl 3" charm that lets you charm 2 enemies. More scenes / it could help out the whole ballance problem a bit [mind you i've only played the 1.3.3 ver] spamming bleed builds left and right is just kinda boring. I did get a build that was kinda unique with the heart + the bleed aura thing that makes all attacks apply a bleed with a bunch of AOE / multi hit spells. I guess its still technically a bleed build but i only needed "2 bleed cards" in my deck.
The game IS lacking in the charm cards...there is only ONE card you get in the base deck to charm enemies, there are no other cards that force in-battle sex, and you cannot cast it twice in the same battle, so no gang-bang mid-battle, also bleed is op, right after power stacking and multi-hit abilities
Edit: version 1.4 on steam:
  • The following items have been added to customizing.
    • Horn Color
    • Tail Color
    • Wing Color
    • Dress (Top, Bottom, Harness, Boots, Metal) Color
  • Characters can now be turned by dragging the screen in customizing.
  • Now the eyebrows use hair color.

[BALANCED]

• Chaos Seed's chance of positive effects increased by 10%.
    Now has a 70% chance to be positive.

[FIXED]

• Fixed an issue where the card could not be used at 1440p, 2160p resolution.
  • Fixed an issue that caused Merchant hair to look weird in some animations.
  • Fixed some texture issues with female body.
  • The character outline is displayed again.
  • Fixed card usable effects that were not displayed due to engine update.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Define vanilla. 90% of the scenes are technically rape. There's some inflation. Some binding/restraining. No beastiality or female on female.... yet. No gore, pregnancy. I think it's got a good variety of different scenes.
Vanilla, any sex that doesn't involve fetishes/kinks.

4.60 star(s) 58 Votes